Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Processing...

Attempting to give a damn...

---

Process failed, damn not given.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

You seem a bit down, perhaps a nice sheep fucking will brighten up your day?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

If you're going to fuck sheep, fuck a normal sheep; don't fuck one of those evil flesh-eating sheep from that "Black Sheep" movie.

That'll turn you into a weresheep (I swear to God I'm not making this up).

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

hai gaiz! 8D

If I have to say "LOL WUT" one more time...

EDIT: THIS IS POST NUMBER 666!!! TREMBLE, MORTALS!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Oh poo, you beat me to it.

2cgiyyd.jpg

^ First of all, it's good to know I'm not the only one who has 18 tabs open at once. Second, why do the fonts on your computer look nice and straight? Mine areall squiggly.

I assumed it looked like that on everyone's PC. Or something similar. ...

But yeah, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one either. I don't know when the habit started. Sometimes I have like three windows open and six tabs in each one. Which coincidentally adds up to eighteen.

Ever since I got the new version of internet explorer, the text on this site has looked a little 'off'. I'm not sure why.

That's New Zealanders, surely.

IE? Maybe. I'm using Firefox.

Same here.

I didn't have much choice; I had to upgrade because Youtube would "phase out support for my browser."

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

As i post, on the Latest Topics section there are 4 out of 5 topics about AvP. The 5th is this one, of course. I don't think this has happened in a very long time, let's celebrate.

Also lol, when i saw Bloo's screenshot for some reason i automatically assumed that the second tab was logically completed "EVERYONE IN RPG MUST BE RETARDED" and i was very cool with that idea until i thought "Wait, that can't be right..." and had to slap myself for thinking such a thread actually exists. Weird shit.

And about tabs, i use Opera, so i have 5 to 10 tabs open as soon as i start it. I also open EVERYTHING in another tab so i can get to... lots of tabs... Sometimes they get so small that not even the X fits in them.

Heh, I looked back at my post and I see what you mean.

We should just randomly post what tabs we have open. You know, let hilarity ensue itself.

No NSFW links though. 'Cause if you have NSFW links in your screen shot you might as well just link it in your post for our own pleasure.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well now that i look again, the topic name doesn't even have a BE in it so i must have only thought that because i was tired. I'm always tired...

Guys, I think we're fucked. I just saw Brown Jenkin scurry across the floor.

And really, Brown Jenkin scares me a lot more than Cthulhu.

What do you mean Mortals? Pred Killer hath no beginning or end, I AM INFINITE!

~Bacon~

(respect)

... And the infinite is nothing next to the terror that is Brown Jenkin.

He is both bust-a-gut funny and shit-your-pants terrifying AT THE SAME TIME, causing them to cease to be 2 different emotions; they combine into a single bastard emotion called "freany."

...sounds like me...

...I must meet this man...

...I know that sounded gay...

...shut up...

...(respect)