predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

They aren't exactly lovable, but after spending over 20 years in a ghetto who can blame them? The aliens are clearly the ones being persecuted. I think anyone who has seen the MINOR SPOILER:

Popcorn abortion

END SPOILER

can realize that the humans don't hold the moral high ground.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Awesome. I'm sick of movies where the good guys are pretty, stylish WASPs and the bad guys are disgusting mutants.

... All of which will change when the Swamp Monsters take over. Alan Moore-era Swamp Thing FTW.

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 14 years ago

Anyone want to play Resistance 2 online coop now?

Please add me on PSN (monkeycawk). It's 12.30am and i'm seriously bored to bits.

Anyone, please.

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

Uhhh... Hey guys... FYI...

IM A JEW!

T-T

Enough with the jewwy thing mk? that talk just makes me nervous... and I agree.. Jesus was a Swamp Monster.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

shadows got a point!!!

and i made fun of the christys too. :)

HEY I'M A DEVOTE CATHOLIC HOW DARE YOU CALL THE GREAT CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR JESUS A SWAMP MONSTER, ELLESA??? That is offensive to my religion.

I'm not really Christian in case you couldn't figure that out. Just thought it was a bit odd that you berated us for making a Jew joke and then turned around and make a Jesus joke. Unless I missed a hidden layer of sarcasm, making in me the idiot in that situation. Huh.

Ellesa_Cooper, Yautja, 14 years ago

I never called Jesus a swamp monster!! I think he's a pot smoking hippie that needs a hair cut, but not a swamp monster!

Lol, 428, thats Yue. I'm Ellesa :P

He obviously wasn't serious about the Jewish thing, so let's all settle down. We don't have any racists here, far as I know. The important thing is to have respect for ALL worldviews, regardless if we agree or not. We're pretty good about not being offensive here.

... Y'know, they should make a Street Fighter 2-style fighting game where all the gods from the different religions kick the shit out of each other. Think about it.

Jesus could have an attack where he headbutts you with the crown of thorns, Yahweh could nail you with the 10 Commandments tablets, Xenu would have a laser gun, Shiva could punch you with 4 hands at once, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster could strangle his foes with His Noodly Appendage. That would be the shit.

Here's the best part: It would be called "Let There be FIGHT!"

If they made that game, I would play it. All the religious people would pretend to be offended... But you know they would check it out. It's an Oedipus complex thing.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

ROFLMAO at the streetfighter

and yeah i dont think the proper term is rascist (it defines race not religion)

but whats wrong of making fun of religon if you make fun of it all?? i mean one of my friends sent me a funny BBC article about a drunken man dressed up as darth vader attacked a church based on jedi beliefs(yes there actually is one) it was freakin hilarious

"Lol, 428, thats Yue. I'm Ellesa :P"

Bah, you people are all the same...

Like its easier to tell you yautja apart!

And whats this about a Noodle Spaghetti mosnter?! Sounds like an epic religion to me. As for the Gods Street fighter game, yea I'd play it. Ha! Could you imagine the types of arguments that would ensue after losing? Then just talking about it, "Yea, I could totally kick your ass with Jesus!" People who didn't play would probably be very concerned.

http://games.adultswim.com/bible-fight-action-online-game.html

^ Holy shit (haha, get it?) there actually is one. It may be just the Jewish/Christian version, but still, there's nothign quite like waching Jesus dropkick Eve.

Haha! Epic. I got my ass handed to me by Moses. Apparently the attack controls aren't working for me. I suck at this game!

Now did you just find that or is that what brought up the idea?

I'd heard of it before, but didn't know it would be THAT close to the idea I had.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Now what would Athiests get in this game?

Blackholes? Duke Nukem?

Haha! Duke Nukem "Blow it out your ass!" xD

No, we get the joy of watching Jesus make a fool of himself.

We'd get Richard Dawkins, which would be painfully ironic.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

You'd all get your asses kicked by pantheism. There is no way to contradict it because it doesn't contradict neither science nor any other religion, except atheism, which is the religion of people who are in denial...

Also what the hell, i'm gone for a few days and everyone's having fun discussions without posts getting deleted or anyone being accused of flame baiting?

faggot_20tree.jpg

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

ps3-slim.jpg

Soooooo, this is the new PS3 Slim. The 120GB console will be available the first week in September for a price cutted $299. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL THEY CUT! The unit is 33 percent smaller and 36 percent lighter than its chubs predecessor. So what does this mean for you? It'll be easier to lose. Hell, I even thought the original PS3 was too small to keep track of. WHICH IS WHY I GLUED IT TO THE COUCH