predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Quick question, does anyone think that the original King Kong is still a good movie? What I mean by that is does it hold up to the movie standards of today? I realize that it was revolutionary and amazing for its time, but it doesn't hold up now. I got into an argument about this recently and it blows my mind that someone can honestly think that the original has aged well.

Edit: Everyone must see District 9. Seriously.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

District 9 is out?

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Uh...Yeah?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Me. Cinema. District 9. Tomorrow. Yes. Yes. Yes.

...Anyway, Peter Jackson's King Kong remake is superior to the original in every way. Period. Sure it's still watchable, but seriously, I don't think anyone cares.

Unfortunately the same can't be said about the Godzilla remake.

I need my Hershey's kisses, goddammit!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

"You think being a delinquent is cool? Is it cool to have your eyes gouged out by a shoehorn? Is it COOL to hold your pants up by nailing them to your hips? BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE HEADED!"

Yea; you heard me?!

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

Steve, Bob, and Jeff were working on a very high scaffolding. Suddenly, Steve falls 50 feet to the ground below and he is killed instantly.
After the coroner leaves with Steve's body, Bob volunteers to inform Steve's wife of the terrible news. Some two hours later, Bob returns to the work site with a six-pack of beer under his arms.

"Say, Bob, where did you get the six-pack?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me!"

"What! You just told her that Steve died and she gave you a six-pack?"

"Well, before I broke the news to her, I asked her if she was Steve's widow. And, she said she wasn't, so I said I'd bet her a six-pack she was!"

What. The. Hell.

I had a perfectly good thread going on about the Aliens with a nice long post... and then, for no good reason, the page refreshes itself and my words are lost.

Shit. If there's one thing I hate about Firefox, it's this.

2 words: Google Chrome. I use it.

Opera, fuck Chrome. Chrome's like the Mac of browsers, only girls can use it without feeling gay.

I have Internet Explorer and Fire fox and Google Chrome.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Opera and Firefox for me.

I have Chrome and Opera on my laptop, though this PC only has IE and Firefox.

Hey, anybody know if Wyzo's any good?

Heh I took a look back at older topics in the Shadow Serpents clan room and I stumbled upon a few old sigs, as well as an old catch phrase that never, uh... caught on.

Well, i'm glad that's been resolved.

What catch phrase?

Some phrase I saw on Youtube and thought it was cool.

Hmmm, I forgot waht it was..

I remember this joke in the '90's. Anyway, I read it now and I see its a racist joke

What is long, black, and smelly?

- The unemployment line.

Racists right?

Racism is a stupid idea that contradicts itself.

Yep and its still funny I think.

Now to go back and help a friend finish up the kroenen mask....a way to make one.

OH

If air travel is so safe, why do they call it a "terminal"?

Every time i hear of racism i think of those retarded stupid cunts who call themselves latinos.

"OMG IM NOT WHITE IM LATNO LOL"

Oh really? You are going to invent a new and wonderous race for yourself to differentiate from the white/europoid race and call it after the LATIN people? Latins are WHITE you goddamn idiots, and so are you, there are only 4 races and "LATINO" is not one of them, get over it. I hate those retards.