Tribstar, Yautja, 14 years ago

Lol indeed. I didn't want to blatantly pick him apart, though. :p

predalienking, Yautja, 14 years ago

ah well dont care see my spelling especially on computer is not at its best and death wraith everyone is more mature then you last time they said the world would end was in 06 on june 6th were well nothing happened people made bets on if the world would end so i dont thimk ot could though with my whole mood thing outlooks changes every day depending on if i took my meds so most of of the time i feel down then the rest i feel like sharing with the world so yeah also my lifes ambition is to become a marine biologist with a focus on dolphins mainly the orca

edit: my english is fine i try to word it properly sometimes i dont think when i type so the wrong words end up on the screen

uhgg just realized how much of smart ass i sound like i have also discovered most of the things used conversation dosent work so much online BUT CAN YOU TELL ME THE ANSWER TO LIFE THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING and THE HORIZONTAL WIND VELOCITY OF A UNLADDEN SWALLOW

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

The fact that you don't think when you type really serves to showcase your maturity, PK. And your English is not fine at all. Cireasouelly. Also, 42. Everyone knows that.

But yeah, another sign of immaturity is your lack of punctuation.

Really, PK, becoming mature doesn't mean suddenly realising that your brain actually works, it's suddenly stating to actively use it.

I am sorry it has been a very long time since I have been on a forum of any kind. I have let a lot of things go to my head. For instance I was in the 99th percentile for a reading comprehension test that was took across canada and also the fact that I know a lot more words then my classmates. Most of the time i insult the biggest guys in class but I use words they never heard before helps me get away from being pounded into a bloody pulp. so i apoligise for trying to sound like a smart ass. For my mood it is quite possible i have seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and I live in CANADA. Do you know how freaking cold and dark it gets in CANADA?

I hear the age of consent is 14 in Canada.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Pk... C'mon, man. Lighten up.

In regards to your question from the last page, it would obviously depend upon whether it was an African or European Swallow.

You are NOT going out-Monty Python me, damn it...

By the way, as far as the world ending on 2012...

Will each timezone end at the same time, or will the world be destroyed in sections? I've always been confused by that.

I've always held the that the world would be destoryed in a big ball of fire like sun going supernova ad no i will not out monty python any of you I just remember a lot from that series and me and one of my buds like asking thoetw queons toeveryone n class (no one can ever tell us the answer)

death wraith. the age of consent is still 16 in canada though thre have been rumors of the conservatives passing that law(assuming they dont get kicked out of office as they are a minority group)

Oh well, i hear the age of consent is 14 in Lithuania.

But yeah, i was planning on movie to Canada, but i think i preffer Greece, warmer weather, Orthodox country, i already know the alphabet, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY - - - - - NO FRENCH! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

darn you and your mentioning of my most hated subject. yes there is french only really in qubec rest of the country is pretty much english but they make you take french (I was born in canada then moved and then came back in 5th grade) by then they are teachingus to use complete sentences but I have never learned it.................................. if you know the answer what is gods final message to his creations

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

PK, I used to live less than 1 hour from Canada. My brother kicked their ass in hockey, NOW WHAT?! yea, i said it. I also say this too:

Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

NOw, you can't out monty python me HA!. Wait, Chris can..Shot

my favorite quote?

We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky-
ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

I mean, you can't expect to weild supreme executive power just because some wattery tart threw a sword at you! Look, if I went 'round sayin' I was an emperor, just because some moisten bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

Your move.

"I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air."

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes

DW> That show is so old, that its....sad, so sad your watching it. -shakes head in shame-

"Dennis! There's some lovely filth down 'ere!"

Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing,making exciting underwear.... We are just not used to handsome knights. Nay, nay, come, come, you may lie here. Oh, but you are wounded!

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You must tie her down on a bed and spank her!
A spanking! A spanking!

GET ON WITH IT!!!

Wow, shadow, you just dropped to another level of stupid. Oprah stupid. It is a tiny bit worse than oblivious.

But hey, how could i put it so you'd realise how fucking dumb you sound when you try to sound smart... It's not older than Alien or Predator. You intelligent pile of grease.

inb4trolled etc.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

'Who's that? Must be a king. Why? He hasn't got shit all over him'

I like this monty python theme.

'All right we'll call it a draw. Come patsy, Oh I see running away ay, YOU YELLOW BASTARDS COME BACK HER AND TAKE WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, I'll bite your legs off'

(I love the fact that it was the directors playing the black and green knights)

opera? Dude, that is just inhumane to me. Don't ever take me to one of those, or i will burn things just for shits and giggles. Dude, chillax, take a nm, you taking anything worth anything would be..astonishing. So, STFU and sit down little dude.

Guess what fictional character this quote is from:

"Note to self: Give naked dictation more often. The ideas seem to flow more freely."

Are you sure you know what you're talking about, ever, shadow, or do you just try to make sentences out of words you find in your alphabet soup? Because whenever you say something that you haven't copied and pasted from someone else, it absolutely does not make any sense nor is it related to anything, including itself, have you noticed that?