Epic Quote Thread tbh...

delta-boy, Human, 14 years ago

Well, its purely off topic, taken from cliche lines from noobs/trolls/flamers etc...

From this site or another.

Imma start, this is taken from our resident troll Deathwraith in response to Malus' Boxxy comment:

A sad little rebel with no ideals or goals, with an oversized ego of which only 3% is truth, 1 of that 3 percent being pure luck, wouldn't even come close to a reason for me to mention or not to mention the Queen of All Internets. I understand Malus is extremely jealous of her as most other girls who know her are, because she is simply better, in every way, than they could ever be. So Malus, you and the girls can form a therapy group, but i should warn you that those girls are pretty tough and you may get beaten the shit out of at the first sign of not being very smart. So there's a really high chance for that. Which is why i'm suggesting it.

Boxxy is the Queen. She is cuet beyond comparison. Those who hate her are nothing but the echo of a fart.

End quote xD

DeathWraith, Human, 14 years ago

Well, i'm flatulenced.

assassin, Human, 14 years ago

yes you are

BrutaL, Human, 14 years ago

^Assassin are you trying to increase your post count?

But then again, I don't have any epic quote, so it looks like I increase my post count too..... so...... bye!