Ok if the Elder Predator (AVP)

tashux22, Undefined, 14 years ago

I think if there were 15 Xenomorphs attacking him, the Elder would kick all 15 Xeno's butts. Being an elder means he'd be well experienced in hunting not only Xenos, but other types of prey. He's not like the Young Ones that were going to the Temple to prove themselves against the bugs. He'd most likely know exactly what to do and would make short work of the task.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

They'd all jump on him at once and kill him. The end.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Deja vu.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

Still, there's no way of telling exactly how it'd turn out. He could kill all of them, he could kill a lot of them and get hurt, he could kill half and die.

Unless he uses his plasma caster, spear gun or some other projectile launcher, which he might not do. I don't think he'd use his net, but I'm no Predator expert.

Elder's are strong, but they're not gods. This is like overestimating an old Queen when pitting it against a squad of marines. She might kill all of them, she might not. The Queen may die in the process or not.

You couldn't expect Chuck Norris to kill Bruce Lee, because it happened the other way around. Upon writing that sentence, I've no idea how that applies to the topic or how it helps my side of the argument and you can point that out and I will stand by the fact.

...You can't expect tyrannosaurs to always win against a pack of raptors. The Elder has a chance of winning, but he also has the chance of dying.

I remember a Dave Attell stand-up from a few years ago that went something like:

"You know you're a drunk when you lose $5 thousand on 'Alien vs. Predator'"

Which leads nicely into my next point: Who cares? There is so much more that's interesting about the A/P universe than just the fighting.

Well, we tried 'YOU'RE THE PREDATOR ON EARTH' first, then went on to radiation... only to come back to something like this.

I'd imagine a topic like AVP to be more interesting than we're making it out to be...

I know. One of these days I'm going to make a topic. And that topic will be interesting.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

tashux22,

Bloo said it perfectly, all we can do is speculate about the out come, and offer our best opinions. In the end however that is really all you can get with this sort of topic, a bunch of lousy opinions.

Although, its still a little known fact that an Elder predator would be able to take on 15 alien drones and a queen, and win while eating a jelly donut. So, there...

"Although it's still a little known fact that a single alien could take on 15 Elder predators and win while not having a queen and eating all their jelly donuts in the process, too."

Is what Pv2 wanted to say, he stutters sometimes and it may come out a bit different than he meant it.

Well, it's a very well known and common fact that Elder Predators have the power of Jesus Christ. They also speak in raspy, whistle-like tones and stalk blond kids down the street.

Don't make me bring their statistics into this with examples and differences from previous games. Because I will slam this fist down and load this mother.

I was brought here to do two things. Chew bubble gum and kick ass.

I'm almost out of gum. So, so... you, uh... you should watch out. Or I'll just teach you a thing or two.

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

okkkkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

I propose a warning#1 at this point. You told him again and again not to spam, not to 1 word reply. If the 3 warnings policy is still up, i propose you warn him just because he is annoying me personally :3 Come on, who's with me, eh? Eh??

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

oh i forgot dd

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

If hes annoying deathwraith personally. Hell, I say we promote him to the status of a Moderator. Not.

Assassin DeathDrop gave you a number of unoffical warnings, I suggest you change your behavior, otherwise your stay here will be short.

Spamelimintor.gif

Assassin, last chance. If you do it again, I'm giving you a warning.