what whould you do?

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

so you are in your house and you are watching tv but you look outside and there is a alien outside what do you do?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

*fap fap fap*

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Im on a boat...

so really, Id get Fabio to manhandle the alien with a broomstick. I'd like to see how the alien can protect itself from a man with TWO dildos...(anyone seen that teaser for bruno?)

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Not worry at all, because my Predator would protect me...muwahahahaha

I seen it, its funny

have you seen "The road'

or the preview for Halloween 2? NOW< that was kick ass preview

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Because my sneak skill is 63 it would probably catch me trying to hide. However, if I wear Chinese Stealth Armor and a Stealth Boy I can sneak passed him and achieve a critical hit, not to mention with the armor on I gain a 50% boost in magic, which means I can cast an invisibility spell and wear the invisibility boots which further my chance for success.

However, let's say he has a high perception had previously gotten 3 kills for RADAR. He knows wear I am regardless.

With my boost in magic, however, I can cast a spell that lowers the amount of time RADAR lasts. However, being the only other person in the house right now, he doesn't need extra time spotting me.

And now we're inside the house.

The Alien crawls up the stairs. I lay a trap and a random encounter occurs. But the Alien has a pre-emptive strike! With his ATB bar already filled and AP maxed at the moment he defeats his random encounter and gains a level.

I, at the same time, had been fighting a fly in my room. Equipped with the armor and the Swatter, a special version of the standard spatula, I defeat the fly and gain 73 EXP. However, I need to heal.

I visit the bathroom and use the toilet. Nurse Joy gives me extra morphine and cures me of any radiation poisoning.

The Alien is found but I'm still hidden at the moment. But I haz MODS! My Peg Shield gives me an extra 30 hit points.

But the Alien's physical attack ignores total DR. I'm fucked either way.

I put the Swatter and the Stealth Armor away and equip my PokeGear, the Terrible Pillow Case and a bag of magic items.

Using my analyze ability, I see that the Alien is LVL 89, has 99999 HP, a defense of 60%, and is equipped with Brass Knuckles and a Poison Mushroom.

I, on the other hand, am LVL 83, have 9999 HP, a defense of 38%, and am equipped with the previously mentioned gear.

However, being the player character and achieved 100% on the Cube Grid, I've already obtained the ability Break Damage Limit.

With eerie and ominous music playing in the background I realize this may be my last chance, so I save at the conveniantly nearby Moogle and hop onto the hand railing.

At the bottom of the stair case is the final battle. Cue intense action music and Auto-Haste.

The battle begins with a cut-scene of the Alien embracing the player character and prepares for an attack. The screen twirls and the battle has begun.

The Alien begins, possessing superior speed. That is, his drugs are better than mine, and those give him great stat boosts.

He attacks with the Spit ability and sets me on fire. Using Double White, I cast Curaga and Holy at the same time.

He recieves 9999 damage.

It's now his turn and he uses Meat Lovers, an item found on the ground nearby human homes. The piece of food hits my head and causes Dark, lowering my perception and agility for three turns. However, I use Eye Drops and cure Dark at the cost of a turn.

The Alien uses Mega Drain. I lose 500 HP and he gains 500 HP.

In-battle, I equip Ribbon. This, again, costs one turn.

He uses Mega Drain again. His move fills my Trance meter. I enter Trance. I can now have three turns for every one turn.

First I cast Regen on myself, followed by Holy on the Alien. My last turn is used to perform a physical attack. Holy causes 11954 damage while the physical attack causes 6097 damage. The Alien casts Hive Node, a special Regen, and he slowly regains health.

My turn again. I change to defend, caste Flare and equip PokeBall.

Alien attacks. I lose 700 HP.

Another few attacks from me and the Alien is down to red. Trance ends in the process.

The Alien is weakened! I throw my PokeBall and vigorously tap A. Darn, it was so close!

The Alien uses Mega Drain. I'm down to yellow.

I check my inventory. Master Ball! Throwing the Master Ball, I catch the Alien and name him Alfons. Now in possession of a Legendary Pokemon, I challenge the Elite Four.

However, the Alien is crippled. I need to take him to Doc Church in Megaton, which is on the other side of the map. I fast travel there by flying on the fly I caught.

However, he tells me I better have cancer before having walked in there, so I walk outside.

I now go to Shady Sands in search of another doctor. No luck. The same goes for New Reno - I get my car stolen.

We go back to My House and rest there. I tell the Alien to wait in the bed and I go out in search of Health Packs.

At this point I've completely forgotten what the main topic was, so I save at the nearest Moogle and quit my game.

In short, do a barrel roll.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I'd wonder why no one else seems to have noticed the 8-foot space monster standing on my lawn.

i_lost_my_corm, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i'd run around screaming god help me

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

oh yes you whould

Another one of you? Really?

what do you mean another one?

Oh, I mean something. Something that you would like to know, wouldn't you? But I'll never tell!

You should know what he means, DEATHSTALKER! You're the smarter one of you.

thanks