RPG Character Thread

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Explain who your RPG character is. You can give physical descriptions, history, personality, or whatever (depending on how descriptive you care to be)

I figured that with the RPG coming down the ole' series of tubes, it might be a good idea to get some of this on record.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

mine is in my profile

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

Name: FireHunter

Height: 10 foot 4

Width: 6 foot

Weight: 1200 lb

Appearance: Four fingers on each hand, four toes on each foot, black, shiny carapace, significant scar on throat, and numerous scars on body, tail almost 12 feet long, muscular limbs, especially his arms, hulking figure.

Characteristics: Aggressive, will kill his own race for the Queen, lashes out at anything that isn't a Xenomorph like himself, strong beyond compare, brutal. FireHunter is actually a recessive gene in the Hive mind, remembering everything that has happened to previous carriers of the gene, which leads to it remembering foes that it has fought hundreds of years prior.

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 14 years ago

Am I allowed to post here?

If so:

Just your usual warrior with a few disfigurements here and there, a little bit stronger than quite a few other aliens but nothing extraordinary.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

this is mine

name deathstalker

clan the hive (for now)

height 9 foot

weght 679

rank member

appearance skiny six fingers on each hand six toes on each foot skiny but strong and also fearless and trying to get his weght up

faverite food little boys and cats

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yea, my character is in my profile too. You have to take into consideration that the xenomorph used to make it was the one that was my character when i was in the SS.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

(Yet another edit... and a new post to bump.)

Name
Hei Gui
Age/Gender/Location
N/A; None; A hive
Height/Weight
9’ 9â€Â; 567 lbs.
Physical Structure
Quadruped; Upright when in combat
Species
Xenomorph
Clan
Shadow Serpents

Role
Guardian and sub-leader of the Shadow Serpents.

History/Bio/Description (Unimportant stuff)
The aptly named “black ghost†and the elite of its kind. It may be quite unnatural for a hive-minded life form to possess any kind of unique individuality amongst the rest of its brood without, at first glance, any sort of explanation or reason, but this one is a special case.

Long ago this creature was, as any living being may protest, youthful and ignorant of the way God or some other divine holder of power intended for this world’s rules to work. Very observant as any child, it was only one among a seemingly endless number of animals similar to it in appearance, physical structure, everything. Unbeknownst to this curious one at the time, it would set itself apart from the rest. Its background is what many would call strange yet at the same time may not seem as such to some, in fact appearing as the opposite. However it’s perceived by others, it is and always has been one thing to the unfortunate owner of this past. A wild child, an outcaste, beholder of ferocity and mental thought not yet achieved by even others of its current status.

During a widespread pandemic of the xenomorph infestation within Chinese colonies, their people had taken several of the thousands of insects captive, disposing of the rest in a nearly successful genocide, wiping clean the human’s sacred land of these bothersome pests. Underestimation, however, is not to be taken lightly.

Under unknown circumstances, one xenomorph escaped. This xenomorph in this particular predicament was fate. The beast broke free of its imprisonment, brutally murdered its captors in a cold blood bath, and freed the others. It was a mistake taking in these animals, attempting to control the uncontrollable. Trouble in paradise.

To this day the events of this particular period in unrecorded history are crisp, clear and feel as if they occur every waking moment. Though there is… but one memory. One picture it can see clearly, one it sees the most and longs for it to repeat within its crazed head. There was a child, a young Chinese girl with a stuffed animal, and the sounds she made, the cries she uttered. Hei Gui.

Hei Gui.

An insult, or perhaps a name? A name. From this day onward, this name allowed for free thought. Self-consciousness. Many things set it apart from its brothers: strength, superior leadership abilities, its size, everything. But the one thing that mattered was this… this word. This human word. What did it mean? It meant… black ghost. Dark demon. Shadow serpent. The helpless, frightened child had bestowed upon it means of maintaining an individual body.

Hei Gui.

And now, in this current day and age it was a praetorian guard, royalty in the eyes of its lower-ranked brethren who fulfill roles within the hive that are seen as, to the higher-ranked animals, redundant. It possesses mental disabilities from its past experiences with humans and blood shed that seem to, for the most part, actually work to its advantage, furthering its quest to make a name for itself, a kind of… unique attribute.

It was dangerous. But its lust for these shrieks, these screams, the constant need to see a human‘s suffering like a drug addict in need of his daily dose… they would forever drown Hei Gui in misery it couldn’t even feel.

And now… it waits.
--
Hei Gui is a Praetorian guard, answering only to Angus Alien and the Queen. It believes in the art of reconnaissance, the methods of the fabled Yautja, the demons, the Predators. It will stalk its prey regardless of its prior motifs, torturing them silently to the point of insanity. And then, when its prey demands that it reveals itself and strikes… it doesn’t. The Hei Gui simply sits there, further messing with the minds of its current play thing.

However, when forced into situations where certain events won’t allow for this course of action, it may and will achieve a kill through brute force and heavy shrieks. ‘Cheating’ is not unheard of and it bends the rules to its whim. It doesn’t care to abuse its brothers as it believes such an action is a complete waste of time.

The Hei Gui is now the guardian of the Shadow Serpents, acting as its second-in-command and respects those higher than it. It’s not known whether or not this respect is real or if it’s so sadistic that it simply holds this so-called respect to climb higher onto the food chain.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

Name:
Leandros

Weight: 457 lbs

History:

He started in the RPG (Royal predator Guard) but quickly left when he wasn't getting the experience he wanted. he joined he secret services sent to spy on earth populations for a while, living undercover for a while in Canada. due to this experience he grew a small tolerance for humans, particularly ones who say eh? a lot. in fact he sometimes says Eh? himself. soon after joining the Predator Navy SEAL's he was exiled for getting 7 teammates killed in a mission gone wrong that he was framed for. to this day he hunts for roger (the man that framed him for it) in his spare time to this day. however he could not do it as effectively with his current situation, going in and out of jail,court, and multiple complications in his life. he decided to leave it all behind and join the DBO, now he has started a new life in the DBO as the new guy.

Skills: Leandros is trained in the arts of assassination, concealing weapons, stealth, and improvising weapons. he is also trined in the arts of engineering, building his own special weapons, such as a concealed blade on his wrist, from his training with the assassins creed.

scars: he has several scars from his years with the army, one notably on his left cheek.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

You accidentally double posted, also lol, Predator Navy Seals. But i shouldn't be the one to talk, i still have fantasies about democratic Xenomorph nations.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

My character is in my profile, If you want have a look.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

My character isn't the strongest or the fastest Pred around, but he's durable. He can take an insane amount of punishment and live to go on drunken rants about it.

In his early days, he was a prospect, quickly rising through the ranks and bringing glory to his clan. Standard Predator stuff.

Unfortunately, he got cocky. He pushed himself too hard, and when the injuries began piling up, he became a little too friendly with certain chemicals in his medi-kit.

His addiction resulted one botched hunt too many, and he was disgraced. Solo-hunting across the galaxy was not kind to him, and he eventually ended up on an obscure mining planet blowing up local carnivores in exchange for a place to sleep. He's a nusance around the camp, but tolerated because he does the job no one else wants.

He’s like the Randy the Ram of Predators; a one-time prodigy who took one too many risks and is now an injury-laden junkie.

He doesn't play well with others, and is a little more willing to use "unfair" weapons on a hunt. Less space-samurai, more grumpy-old-drunk-with-a-gun.

BrutaL, Yautja, 14 years ago

Character is in profile. Tell me in case I have to change anything. Just wanted to create as much of an epic history as possible. :)

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Stalker" as it is sometimes called, is a mysterious creature. Few beings have seen this predator & lived to tell the tale. The few stories in circulation describe a towering behemoth, standing just shy of 8ft tall. A body riddled with burns, scarring & countless wounds. A mind unhindered by pain, as ferocious & savage as an animal, yet cold & calculating in every movement.

This predator is the veteran of countless battles; skulls, medallions & tribal ornaments adorning its body suit. Underneath the mask, horrendous scar tissue distorts the facial features. Half of the jaw was cleaved off in a battle with a xenomorph early in the creature's life, & since then has become just another reminder of the past.

In battle, stories tell of strength & speed able to outmaneuver or out-power almost any other living creature that stands toe to toe against it. Living by the code of honour, yet taking pleasure in causing the unnecessary pain & suffering of its victims.

The whereabouts of the Balatu clan's Elder Blade has long been a mystery, having seemingly vanished from existence some time ago. But recent findings by the Weyland-Yutani corporation have led to suggest that this old hunter may be returning to his former killing grounds to once again stake his claim as the ultimate predator.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

(I recommend this epic topic be pinned immediately)

Name:
Deus Nex - Latin for God Killer
Age/Gender/Location
30's / Male / Unknown
Height/Weight:
244 cm / 136 kg

Physical Structure:
Like all Aliens he is stealthy (when still), fast and strong, more so than most Predators, while lacking in their stealth (when moving) and agility. His parent host is Human, so he has many human traits, such as, bipedal, Plantigrade legs, and an overall upright appearance. He is pretty average.

Role: Infantry

History/Bio/Description:
His eggs were taken from a faraway hive located on the Outer rim by a Mala'kak ship. It was shot down by an asteroid storm several days later, where it then crashed in a barren wasteland on one of LV-1201's moons. The ship was discovered several days later by colonists. One of them was impregnated by Deus' Ovimorph and rescued. Before they could get back to the colony, Deus erupted from his host's chest. He escaped before they could attain capture on him.

However, he was eventually captured and placed aboard WY science vessel "Odysseus", there he stayed for seven years, trying to escape. Eventually, he escaped by, regretfully, targeting one of the smaller members, and killing him, using the acid generated hole for him and his cell mates to escape. The half-dozen of them, out of which only two escaped, crawled into escape pods, inbound for the nearest planet, LV-1201, however, it was salvaged before crash-land, and he was confined to a maximum security prison on the planet 'Jastrow'. There he was confined for twice the time he was confined on board the ship. He made several breakout attempts, all of which were foiled by the humans. Several years later, the prison was attacked by Yautja, as he came to know them by. A stray plasma bolt struck the central cell control, and Aliens and Human convicts alike escaped. He was attacked by several of them, with sharp 'sticks', and they might have killed him, had he not broken it and attacked hand-to-hand. After killing them he escaped from a second war group along with his brethren.

The massive planet took years to navigate out of, a massive wooded planet it was, until they eventually managed to escape aboard the biannual passenger ship, which delivered fresh prisoners there every 2 years. Once aboard, he and the survivors, 'Vesica, Securis, and Pango", hid away for the ride

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wow, I just read through the unimportant stuff in my RPG character post and I think I need to work on my writing.

Fortunately I have this stuff saved on Word for some God knows reason.

Actually even if I didn't I could just copy it off my post. Huh. I guess I better delete the Word copy, then.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

Name:Shadow (or super whatever you prefer)
Appearance: Average predator height, lean but strong, double wrist blades.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ Wow, you're a little young to be playing with wristblades...

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yep

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow, a two-year old post. Or, three now, I guess. That reminds me, I need to update my entire profile. New sigs, avatar, bio, etc.

Lightning257, Yautja, 11 years ago

Unblooded predator named lightning
Appearnce: like any other predator
Just like in unblooded predators trying to become
Blooded
Personality: honorable,will back down when needed to, well only kill if attacked or needed
People he hunts: unworthy and evil
Weapon and equipment:
Bio mask
Cloaking Device
Wristblades
Self destruct device
Medkit
Abilities: strong as Predalien
And other predator like abilities