Hey, i'm new.

ChrisP, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hey all,

My name is Chris (Chris P) and I run an AVP fan site: AVP Spectrum (http://avpspectrum.freezoka.com) and I just wanted to give you guys a shout. Also, if you want to set up a partenership between my site and this one, please let me know. I am always looking for affiliates to help support.

Thanks.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hi there! If you want to contact the webmaster, there should be a "contact" (imagine that?) button somewhere underneath the ads on this side of the page >>>>>>

Peterson, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Welcome to the website! Enjoy your stay bro!

OTANG, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Welcome, ChrisP.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hey look, Otang and Nick came back.

Anyway, welcome Chris.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I'm not sure if threads like these are legal (I always thought they were not allowed), but welcome anyway.

Don't forget to check out the rules (the weird looking thread with the white header)

ChrisP, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Thanks guys, glad to see this site is still online. Most of the vetran sites shut down.

Well, I do need to contact the admin here. See, Hicks from Alien Experience and I are running this ad campaign where we create a banner script that holds a banner of every site we support and in return they do the same. So far we have: AVP Galaxy, AVP Freaks, AVP Extermination, AliensColonialMarines (.NET), AVP Source, and Alien Experience, if you weren't counting him and I as one rep at this point. All in all, we are getting a whole bunch of sites together to support one another and basically create an AVP Site newtork. I made a page on the details on my site.

I will contact the admin and see if he's interrested. ;)