How would you do the sequels?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

In other words, if you had to make a sequel to any of the A/P flicks, how would you do it? For example, if it was on you to make Alien Part 2, what direction would you take it?

It can be as simple as a basic synopsis or as advanced as naming the cast you'd use.

This should be interesting.

As far as a sequel to Alien goes, another way they could've taken it would be to expand on Dan O'Bannon's (at least I think it was his) idea that the Xenos gradually age until they become intelligent or something like that.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

probably kill everyone at the end

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

... Couple questions:

1. Of which movie?

2. Why?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

this would be good to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpb9r44cmzg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

If I could do one of the sequels, I'd probably have just one Alien in it with a new hero, plentiful amounts of dark humor, excessive amounts of nudity (as all horror movies must have), and maybe have it set in a giant, modern prison.

Sure, this is essentially just Alien 3 in 2005, but I can't think of any other buildings big enough to house 100+ people AND at the same time NOT have teenagers/school kids running around saving the day by working together in a ridiculously humorous way.

I might write a short story about it if I do enough research, since my summer job allows for large amounts of free time AND decent pay...