Alien 5?????

chopper27, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ok, can someone tell me what's going on with this so called alien 5?

killswitch, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ok, everything to this point is pure speculation and not even worth thinking about.

chopper27, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ok, sorry

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

The closest thing we've got to alien 5, is the 3rd edition of the Alien vs Predator game series.

killswitch, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

no need to apoligise friend

tawganator, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Alien 5 has been on the rumour mill for years and the only way i can belive anything about a new alien movie is if its in production. Oh awhile ago I located an opening scene script for Alien 5 on google it might be worth looking into.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

That page is years old, there isn't ever going to be an Alien 5.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yeah Tawganator, in an old forum post, I dug up the script and posted it here, its old Alien speculation fluff but, might do for a novel...
Anyway, if the heads want to get the best out of the Alien/Predator franchises, they should let the films die now with whats left of that dignity which was oh-so destroyed from AVP. Leave the rest to games and books and then Happy Day's all round.

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

hey i watched the aliens movie and it wasnt bad

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wasn't bad? You mean it was fucking awesome. (Assuming you're talking about Aliens and not just one of the other Alien movies...)

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

im with you all the way bloo

yeh thats right aliens but some parts were fuck

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Fucking awesome, or just fuck?

Oh, no, man. It was totally fuck.

Just so we're clear on that.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Just to ignite this blaze of controversy. I'll say there were some sequences in Alien and Aliens that I hated.

Oh, snap! Shit is ON!

The only part of Aliens I didn't like is the climax of the Queen/Ripley fight. The idea that she could pull herself up from the vaccume of space with one arm took me right out of the movie.

But anyway, we're SEVERELY off-topic right now. Let's get back to Alien 5.

yeah deathdrop your right

Grid-Head, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I wounder if they will make a alien 8

They'll probably make a Home Planet: Aliens Vs Predator 9 because the AVP cow's projected to live for at least six more centuries.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Not counting the Newborn, the only thing i wasn't completely OK with (read: didn't make my eyes bleed with joy from all the awesome) was in Alien, when the xenomorph proceded to hug the Dallas, i think, in the vent system. That always makes me go "wat".