A new game..

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

For the some that know about the AVP and AVP2 games that are for computer. I have a qestion well first I know they are going to make a AVP3 game and I've got many ideas for the new game but what would you like to see in it? What changes to the aliens, predators, or marines would you like to see..What new maps would you like to see and the story line where should it take place

Post your ideas....

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades, High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens, and a compi stick

1st person shooter. doom3 grafics and you should be able to see your feet (like on halo2)
and the bolt gun and net gun should be on your arm like on the movies. no fake weapons and sinamatics like on halo2 or doom3. better story!!!

profile.html

well it would have to have allsome graphexs and i would like some new wepons.oh and it would be cool if you can be like predalien,qeeen,heavey predator and so on.

IF it bleads we can kill it

Good i dead it should be in third person view kinda like and adventure gameand predators should have net guns

on champain you can drive a veical

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Thnx for all your ideas guys!

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades, High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens, and a compi stick

Karnaje, Undefined, 19 years ago

i would like you be able to be able to take off your mask or cen you i have't played the game yet

Karnaje

you can go into third person view in the AvP2 but just that the alien is the best play in third person , the rest of the characters are all choppy.

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

I would like it not to be so choppy in 3rd person view, also they need to put more controlable chraracters in the story line.

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

I would like to see a Predator throw a spear into a human's body.Aliens acid spit to a human's face.

no acid spit but when yur injured you trash arouns sprayin acid in peoples faces.

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

I wounld like the Aliens have acid spit and that tail attack