ALIEN BIOLOGY

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok so most of us know wat aliens are made out of but some of their characteristics are blahh.give me your ideas in why they look the way they do.why they have a second jawwhy they have spikes on their backs.why they dont have eyes i have answers for all of these but i want to hear your opinion.so post away

all hail the queen who gives us love
and the egg who gives us life

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

I guess it make sense they are parasites after all, I’d makes perfect since they’d turn out the way they did And how it is different form host to host which is even better. Also you can't say H.R. giger design was bad for the alien look, i think not it’s awesome. Any ways it's a perfect killing organism.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

no they sense things, they have a form of teliconeases or the can sense electric oras
i forget

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

I am glad that the Alien looks like it does, it's the most perfect killing machine ever!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

it is isn't it h.r giger did a great job of creating the most scarry one possibe and he out did himself it is perfect.

yeh first and egg (that come out of queen tail)
the face hugger when it s it adapets to its prey the chest buster later alien then queen

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

CHECK OUT DAVES SITE ITS GOT THE WEBSITE BASED ON IT F*CKIN GOOD SITE ASWELL LOTS OF INFO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

how do you get thoes big sighns

That's easy dude, ask for one!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 19 years ago

yea, i would lov a custom sig

--
Game over man, game over!

me too

hey toppdog wanna come to the rpg we need some preds to fight

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

just finished work mate but im in the middle of a battle with thee pred alien ill collect some more heads after the outcome

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

TD whats up dude I do need help it is about even with the Xenos having a slight advantage on me 2 against one!!! help if you can

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries a combistick(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability, net gun, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices), medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

aliens have smooth banana heads because its easier to collect sounds. thats also why the hive is shaped sorta like a tunnel. i dont know why the other body parts are shaped like that.

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~

its scary the way it looks.

my question y pred-aliens have short heads but human-aliens have long ones shouldent they be longer than human ones

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

very. lol

the second mouth is to chew off the neck there eyes are inside there mouth i think