k20A2 vs the xenos!

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Dude, that was a sweet fight.

I must say I thought i was gonna die. But seems my xeno friends came to the rescue, Im glad u lived, i want pay back. Nice job vs all them though.

--
Game over man, game over!

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thanks guys but most of you were already injuried...you all were amazing thank you for letting me live i am in your debt...the next battle should be most interesting...Avier and Alpha great job and to everyone else thank you very much...i cant wait to face you again.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries a combistick(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability, net gun, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices), medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hay dude

hey, man i almost died in that fight

--

ya you almost did

it was well worth it, it was awesome, but it got sooo much better after i left, it was like 3 or 4 xenos vs k20a2, he did an awesome job

--

you know wate that wase a good fight and i think the rpgs are like reading a book becase you dount know whats going to happin and it just luers you to pritisipat in it