hunting alone.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok. you're a predator been sent on a hunt on earth in the african jungle. you can only take two weapons with you from your arsenal, which would they be and why?

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

My bare fists. It's the only way to prove that you're the ultimate, if you can hunt with your bare hands then no one can deny your strength and power. Your body should be the ultimate weapon. But if I HAD to take a weapon, then defenitly the wrist blades and the disk.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Ridley, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hmm.. i would take the plasmacaster and the combi stick (spear) with me, a very powerful combination right there.. one for melee fighting, and another for sniping

Ridley, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hmm.. i would take the plasmacaster and the combi stick (spear) with me, a very powerful combination right there.. one for melee fighting, and another for sniping

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i would pick the sword that comes out of the arm and the plasma cannon

AlphaAlienHunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yeah I'd definitely go with the netgun and the plasmacaster...muwahahaha!

Shibby!

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Wristblades for starters the combistick the plasmacaster and the disc...everything to make a nearly unbeatable Predator

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

SPEAR/COMBAT STICK NOT SAME THING SPEARS END IS POINTED A COMBAT STICK HAS BLADES ON THE END LIKE THE ONE THE ELDER PRED GAVE LEX

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lancaster, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

The wrist blade is complusory, so it's automatically included. I would take the spear/harpoon thingy ( please tell me what is it's actuall name) and the disc

bretopia, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

wrist blad and plasma caster

game over man. game over... o 2 more lives

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Plasma caster and AVP-style wristblades. Wristblades for the sharpness(is that even a word?) and the plasma caster for blowing stuff up. But would "wepons" include cloaking?

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

I would take shoulder cannon and wrist blades.

All must worship the mighty Granados.

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i like the idea of just your hands, that was good but i would take the dual wrist blades and sidearm blades for both left and right( i consider that as one weapon, but a combination) and last but not least the combat stick like the one the elder predator gave lex in avp, wich could be used for throwing at prey in a distance and for close combat, with bigger prey. And the reason for the blades is for like close quarters combat that would really test your skills

Brighton, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

has to be the plasma cannon and disc.
Plasma cannon just cos i love seeing the 3 dotted laser sight and the disc purley for the sound it makes.

morning TD, i'd take the shurikens and also the disk, not only can you use both of them as projectiles but also as close quarter combat weapons too.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

mornin dave, well i would take a combbat stick because they ra great all round weapon u can take people out at range and in large numbers also i would take a disc there mt fav pred weapon can take people out at distance so u could hit in a tree and take there heads of (rumour has it the disc can be programed to take out multiple targets) no one could stop me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Id say the spear and shurikens. this is africa, what do u need a plasmacaster for? anything else would be overkill. if you got cloaking, all you need is the spear, shurikens are just for fun. i would say wristblades, but after the extension and ability to shoot them (which is cool!) as shown in AVP, it makes them a bit too much for hunting lions, i think.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

oh comone. I would go with the sniper rifle the accuracy is amazing and the plasma caster .
For mele i got the wrist blades which is more then enuf to hunt down humans( plus u got cloaking) so you dont realy need anything more then a stick.

now, i only watched avp three times (i couldnt bare to watch it again, i wanted to puke), from what i remember, the shurikens replaced the disks.

for all of you who love the disks, got get the novel, some of the extra fights in the book contain the predator disks....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ahhhhhh.....lets see here....yep I would definitly take the side wristblades and netgun. holla

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bretopia, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i'll stay the basics from predato-1 with the palsma caster to blow down the whole god @#&^&% jungle and cut up the survivers with the wrist bades

game over man. game over... o 2 more lives