which predator is the strongest

alanwu123, Yautja, 15 years ago

1. P1 predator
2. P2 predator
3 AvP those three predators
4 AvP-r The predator cleaner
5. P CJ Scar face

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

The wolf predator by far(thats number 4)

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

either 4 or 5

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

1 or 4 :P

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Its hard to rank them because we only saw the first two hunt humans and not aliens, who knows maybe the first predator had taken down a few queens in his day.

tawganator, Yautja, 15 years ago

I have to say Wolf was the most skilled fighter but probably not the "strongest" due to his less then bulkier body compared to the rest.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 15 years ago

1 or 4

yes even though wolf is more skinnier then the others dosent mean hes weak if u look at wolf lifted 2 aliens one on each hand while the avp pred celtic had trouble lifting grid off him when he was on the lt floor.and the avp preds look more built because they hav bulkier armour than wolf

chopper27, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, you have to remeber, Celtic threw an alien all the way down a hallway...

"hunt you down all nightmare long"
METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, Jungle Hunter bitch-slapped Arnie 8+ feet away. He wins.

it just goes to show that more built preds arent as skinny preds and celtic used two hands to swing it away.and u cant actually see celtic body it was covered by bulky armour so he might hav been as skinny

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Aliens are probably lighter than humans, i'd say. Judging by how easy they move and what little meat they have on them, i'd say they have to be lighter.

chopper27, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm agreeing with that but, a pred can still pick up and throw a human pretty far...

"so close, no matter how far."
METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

This topic is named incorrectly, it should be called "Which predator we think is the strongest".

Like I said before you can't really say because certain predators in the list only battled humans, so who knows. Although I wouldn't use throwing distance as an example.

So without becoming over condescending, because DeathWraith does it enough for everyone on the site. I'll just say I think the first predator was the best and the strongest.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Exactly. You can't go wrong with bitch-slapping Arnie. I don't care what anyone else says. Jungle is the strongest.

ReapersVengance, Yautja, 10 years ago

if your all going off sice scarface is taller than the superpredator clan which is 8 foot tall just saying ... he survived 100 years on a hostile planet with nothing but his spear and he killed other predators to not just aliens dark blade clan has the most advanced weapons of the predators to just another thing to add

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Please don't revive old threads like this.

Also I don't remember Scarface being that tall.

Topic locked.