Marines listen up

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i happened to see that u are not reading the posts in the forum. twice i have told a marine not to use an APU, some kind of armored suit. if u are using it, u are breaking the RPG rules.

discontinue using it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

If it is anything like on concrete jungle then simple jump on the top and rip the marine's skull out lmao.

CH.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

wow cool

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

wow cool TND powerloder with arms guns

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

hmm yea u can use power loaders, but the post i read stated that it was in attack mode or soemthing. if u can use a power loader in a battle go for it. but a suit designed specifically for combat cant be used. sorry.

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah okay, sorry about that. I guess I'll make sure that our Exosuit pilot doesn't use it anymore during this RPG. But we are allowed Exosuits though.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

They can have Exosuit ? I Didnt know what a APU was... how would we kill a exosuit ?

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

To otang and any others whom this may concern: Actually, I had this discussion with Dave long time ago ever since when we're trying to set the rules for what are the available weapons for our clan that we're able to use in the RPG. Someone from the clan asked if we could use the Exosuit (as seen in AVP2 the game, for those who plays it), and Dave stated that we need to remove the rocket lancher, the laser canon, and replace the minigun with a normal pulse rifle (no grenades). So basically, it's a Powerloader with a non-grenade Pulse Rifle and a Flamethrower (on the left and right arm repectively).

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm sorry, I thought some one, maybe Death, said that we could use them. I also thought that APUs were the same things as Exosuits. I will edit my posts so it will say Exosuit.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Engage, Yautja, 18 years ago

Damn , thats my luck .... i missed out on the RPG

hicksani.gif

ok in that instance it was on approval of a mod in that case the head mod. i'm hesitant to say im cool with that but for the sake of not making a big issue about it, for the mean time i'll follow the precedent and say its ok unless someone complains. good luck in the rpg!

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules