Are the Predators in the first two movies unblooded?

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

Not one of them carries the mark. I personally believe that unblooded DO hunt us as seen in the first two movies, but only to train themselves for the pyramid hunt, which gives them the right to hunt aliens in space. They are NOT teenagers contrary to whatever anderson says. They hunt us to train.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

^^ lol in the making u can see were they came up with this idea of using a spinning blade that came of his wrist but it looked stupid, mornin dave all good mate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

alot easier but still, the predator takes a selection of whatever weapons he sees fit to hunt with, he took less weapons because he was dealing with a lesser species.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

easy mate, i'm cool, tired, but cool. falling asleep at my desk lately, its all getting a bit too much, must be getting old...

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

But guys i mean come on! If the predator in the first Predator movie was a blooded he would have had more weapons and he would have kill everyone of them.. Dont you guys think hunting danny glober or Anrold Swawzanagger is easyer than hunting an alien??

HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg

it depends wat contains in the blood

never mind, forgot that it was in the books. any ideas on how they train before the rite of passage battle? oh and you should search for "Yautja encyclopedia" on your pc. EVERYTHING about the preds.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

so the marks on the mask and forehead...that was something anderson made up that wasn't seen in the first two? now i know why people think that it didn't follow continuity to the predator franchise.

well, predators must go throught the rites of passage against the aliens FIRST in order to be proven as a worthy enough hunter, plus after this they get awarded with a variety of tech weaponry to aid them on their hunts, that is if they survive against the xenomorphs, i beleive the first two predators were 'blooded' but as was stated, the whole theory of this came after the movies when they introduced the books.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well said, you answered for me.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

according to the books of course, which i thought were very good. or it could just be the simple fact that no one anticipated a cross with the alien series when the first predator film came out and the whole "blooded" idea wasnt even existant yet. people have come up with different ideas trying to cross the stories and all, but i say as long as you have the important facts, the rest you can imagine on your own or at least until a sequel comes out that goes further into this.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

nope they blooded they cant hunt oomans(yautja slang) unless they are blooded warriors

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

hey guys! i just watched the avp dvd with anderson, lathan, and henrikson commentaring. paul claims that the predators in the movies were all teens (he said that), but he said that they were teens in their years. in our earth years, they are hundreds of years old. he also said that they DO hunt humans to train for the pyramid hunt. they are still teens, but after they hunt the xenos, they gain the mark to show that they are men. so simply: teens- train by hunting us, adults- survivors of the hunt. i think that this would be something they had to do after they hunt humans, because this could be one of the last things they ever do. so unblooded are simply preds that haven't collected enough skulls to hunt aliens and prove their worth. and drone warrior, i'm sorry i didn't reply to your IM, but I wasn't surfing the web at the time. I was probably watching that commentary. talk tomorrow if u want k?

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sos dave ive gotta shoot of for couple hours ill wake u up in a bit

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us