RPG Weapon prob.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Right my caracter is a outcas and he uses tech that preds dont usualy use. and i have a litle robot called nemo to acompany my travels because my caracter is insane. anyway what i want to ask is can i use nemo in rpgs he cant do any damage but he has a small medkit in him and is practicay indistrictable and he is like a saucer chape with mechanical legs. oh and also he has a pyrophide blanket inscae of bombs and stuff witch is kinda only useable once. so can i use him? it doesnt say i cant in rules

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

RPG weapons are restricted to the canon, I.E. the movies. There is always a bit of room for innovation, but an indestructable healing robot named Nemo does not fall within that line.

ok fine how about he cant heal.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

hehe, this behavior reminds me of me when I too was a n00b....good times

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 15 years ago

Haha Firehunter that was painful, there must of ten pages of arguing between you, Crow and Dave about your RPG character lol

uhh stay on topic. i jsut want to use him as a plot device? is that ok.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

sorry, Concrete.
Yeah I deleted that topic, can't let new members see how their leader was earlier!
haha, sorry again, Concrete, I couldn't resist

thats alright

OTANG, Yautja, 15 years ago

The rules state the items and weapons you can use. If the rules doesn't state an item that you can't use something, it doesn't mean you can use it. The rules don't say you can't use a salt shaker but that doesn't mean a member can start throwing it around or start sprinkling salt on people.

Now that THAT'S taken care of, a small robot isn't canon, and is not in the spirit of the franchise. It may be considered a Non-Playing Character. Also, Your robot MAY NOT attack people and your robot MAY NOT heal you or give you and advantage over other members in an RPG. Basically, when confronting other members in the RPG, the robot must be pretty much invisible or non-existent.

We would rather you not use the robot.

invisible eye......