Predator: Heat of the Jungle.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

Howdy all.
There is this new mod out, called Predator: Heat of the Jungle. Its a mod for the super nice looking Crysis.
Set in Predator 1 (yes, that's right. You play as Dutch & his team). Its currently in Alpha. Which means its buggy and the NPC's arent up to scratch, and its very short. But bundles of fun neverless, from the 'Chopper intro at the start, to the waterfall ending it all features. As do plenty of Predator quotes.

As each of your comrades dissapear one by one. I liked it. And the Crysis engine brings it to live... Literally.

All you need is:
- A computer capable of running Crysis.
- A copy of Crysis (Warhead is not needed)

Here is the URL: http://www.moddb.com/mods/predator-the-heat-of-the-jungle

I think, it's outstanding for the stage it's in. But don't expect much for the time being people.
-Regards Delta.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

A mod where you play as the predator is what i'm waiting for... The cloak is already almost right, all they'd have to do is make all the weapons, the visions, the models, the maps, the scripts and get the sounds. Can't take more than 2-3 years.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

I told you it wasn't going to be 100%. Don't go all fucking sarcastic on me you prick.

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

Wow, I'll ask NASA if they'll let me borrow one of their super computers so I can play Crysis and try this mod out. Crysis alone is similar to the predator anyway I don't really see anything that stands out to me in this mod.

Chill out people.

What the goddamn shitty dicknipples are you talking about delta? I was not talking to you and i was not talking about the mod you linked. Apologize on your knees - yes, i want you to be on your knees while you type the apology - and if you talk to me again as to an equal i will have you removed from the internets.

Unless i change my mind real quick.

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

You two stop fighting.

Do you where u can get chriyis or whtever u call it?

k mum

Well i guess you can get crysis from places like ebay or amazon if no shop around you has it for sale. Luckily, in romania we don't buy computer programs so i can get it any time for free like the scum of europe that i am. But my PC is broken so i'll have to go play this mod on a friend's PC... or at least ask him if it's worth it.