Do Xenomoprh and Yautja Have Any Fear?

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I already know soem of this Info but im making sure to get all of it.. Do Xenomorph and Yautja have fear ?

Do they have fear in anything besides the following:

.Getting their Hive and Queen Destroyed
. Dishonor
.Anything else that goes with that

Do they have fear of anything?

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Compare to Xeno, I think Yaujita has more guts during battle, because they borned and trained to be warriors....

The master pred is back!

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

im not sure if this is right for xenos either they hate fire or they fear it

acesig2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont think they fear it but it is defintly a weakness.maby in a certain stage they grow smarter and learn to fear it

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

in battle, the xeno has more guts because it has less mentality. but both preds and xenos fear something, predators have more of a mindset so they can see reality therefore understand the potential of harmful items. Xeno's dont really fear anything untill they have a harmful encounter with it, but even then sometimes they will keep on going. for example the flame thrower, they fear fire, but they wont usually run from it if they can reach the enemy holding the weapon. If they are in a sealed room like the one in alien res, then they learn the first time.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

It;s not their weakness in Alien3 The Runner had That Acid-Fire like thing burn on him and he didnt even get a burn mark or a scratch after he jumped out

25319354123.jpg

true but that might be becuase it was a different type,who knows

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

Lol yeah maybe i dunno though

25319354123.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predators are scared sometimes. Not easily though. In AvP, the reason Celtic just WALKED up to Grid in the net is because he was scared of him.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens don't know fear. easly said Predators like someone said before relize reality and thus have the intelligence to relize what is harmful and what is not.

Honor and glory

aliens dont have fear there prepared to die for there hive and if they dont fear deth then they dnt fear anyfin

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

I tink some preds fear.....I dont know

http://usera.imagecave.com/baktet/pohssig.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't think aliens feel fear, they are what puts the fear in everything else. Preds probably feel fear but very rarely, only the most inexperienced or weekling preds would actually be scared. As for the comment about celtic being scared, I doubt that, he was stalking grid sadistically, shuld have just killed him but it's his own fault for dying, he was careless. The most hardened yauttja probably wouldn't fear enormous odds, they would view it as a mighty & honourable challenge, it would be extremely rare for an experienced yautja to be afraid of something

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey guys this is a cool topic, glad to see your juices flowing on this one, way to go frozen.

in my opinion, xenos don't have fear, they are not that intellegent. it's only the instinct of self-preservation. someone stated, they don't run away from someone with a flame thrower, but they know to back off, only after being burnt. however they will jump at the chance to kill the one holding the flame thrower if possible.

yautja, i believe do have fear, it is subtly displayed in pred 1 and pred 2. and in AvP its apparrent they do have fear. they can have complex emotions just like humans, only they deal with them better, they arent afraid to die if they have to, but will retreat from a prey if necessary only for temporary regrouping. they have the resources like strength and technology, not to mention intelligence and a strong confidence in all those advantages. all that, helps back up them up when fear arises example scar facing the queen. and city hunter facing the agents in the slaughterhouse, remember he backs away when it notices the uv light.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

More than likely the Predator's have fear. Fear of Dishonour. Xenomorph's fear their race's extinction.

[IMG]http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/4681/50centsig4wm.jpg[/IMG]

What ya'll think?

src="http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/4681/50centsig4wm.jpg"

Well some of you say Yautja and Xenomorph have no fear but what about their fears in my First post on this thread? The one where it says they fear of their Queen or Their Hive being destroyed or having dishonor?

25319354123.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

frozen, i dont think it works that way. xenos go by instinct, self preservation, preservation of their home, the hive, which includes the queen. but they dont fear it being destroyed, its beyond thier thought process. yautja don't fear dishonor, they avoid it, not the saem thing.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

lol that was what i was trying to say but i didnt put in the right words

They rarely do have fear, even if it's for their lives

25319354123.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens fear things like animals, because if an animal smells fire that means time to get out of there, and Preds are like humans they know to fear certain things but they have to fight it to bring honor to them

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Maybe some preds fear aliens but still stand up to them and try to defend themselves

pohssig.jpg