voodoopredator, Yautja, 14 years ago

no wait I think I went by voodoopred.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i might be gone for like a week in october

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh me to (vacation) but i might be able to get on it a few times becouse where we're goin has internet access

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

School started today. I am going to be here and gone again at random times. My power cord is dead too. So its only school and work that I can get online. Sorry all. Love ya much.

Anita_Cafall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Bleg i'm in college and senior year started today, plus I have PT, work and Have to study for the ASVAB. my cousin is getting married in two weeks to my best friend so i will be gone from like, September 12 to the 20th or some where around there...labor day week...

Kidd, Yautja, 14 years ago

LT. Junior does not leave the site. He just takees time off to be the most hardcore marine in the galaxy.

Basic Training is over and AIT is now. Wait for me a little longer.

Namicole, Yautja, 14 years ago

hi Kidd! I'm returning from my roughlly leave. (I can't even remember how long i was gone, like 1-3 years.) But dunwrryisgunabk cus our favorite troll is back! :D

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

:') Hello there Rayne... I... Can i hug you?

Ive missed you guys, this was the first website i ever went on on the entirety of the internet. (Besides google to find it)
So this place is like meh home, What happened to everybody? Bloo, Stalker, DW, Angus, Daverberg, ect. ect.

(Yes, do oyu remember my water and toast thing? God, i can't belive i was so retarded XD)

DW is right here, e-waving at you and shit, can you see me? Stalker is still around, Daveberg left, Angus is still also around i hear, Bloo is very much still here.

Sorry, I'm getting names confused, umm.. the girl. You know... Dw? SW? Sw? I think it saw Sw... Anyways, where did the girl go?

WHAT? Daveberg left!? Why?!

shadow's around here too

Well if i remember correctly, Dave just stopped coming here without saying anything officially.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Holy crap muffins.

Welcome back, Rayne. I thought you left for good. And dude, didn't Dave leave when you were still here?

He started to get real inactive while I was still here, but he was still here every once in a while, he must have left right after I did.

and tis be good to be home!

Bunch of people left. Dave, Bughunt, and all those other guys. Donut visits like one every two months or something.

Yeah, but I'm glad this place is getting more active. And hey, recently we seem to even be talking about AVP-related stuff. You know before this week it was all off-topicness.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Been around since like '04, just never joined. Truly this was my first online experience, you guys never knew me but I knew you (creepy I know), so don't think just because I recently joined today that I'm not up to date, because I am lol, ALOT.

In fact, I remember this forum's first reaction to the first AVP when it came out, rather disappointed it was.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Silent but deadly eh Pred_Killer, I'm happy you decided to finally take the 'big' step and join the site. May I be the first to welcome you.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thanks Pred, and you don't have to put the underscore, a space is fine as that was what was intended, before I found out that, unfortunately, this site allows no spaces in their members usernames -facedesk-

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hey there Pred_Killer. Good to see that the person who has stalked this sight for five years has finally shown his creepy face! (sarcasm, obviously). New activity is always awesome, hope you "stick around".

predatorstickaround.gif

Wish I could find that in a better size.

Jesus, you've seen it all then. You're like, like... like our real mother, or something.