Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Good to see you back, Stalker.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Jesus, thought I'd never see Stalker on here again.

Welcome back though, always nice to see another one of the old men of the forum come back once in a while.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

BloodHarpy, don't you have internet at your college? I'm still here when I'm in college, brosephine.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

STALKER! Great to see you man! Welcome back!!

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Good luck Harpy!

Sorry if I'm not to familiar with you Stalker but welcome back.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yeah she has internet plus she has a modem.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Good news: I'm still going to college.
Better News:I'm doing that online college thing. Mainly because I don't wanna leave my dogs(Have you any idea how much damage a Doberman Pinscher, a Pug, an English Bulldog and an American Pit Bull Terrier can do?) and because I don't have to get to much gas for my Camaro. Oh and I get to log on here!

Gevaudan, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey guys, I am back after leaving in a few years back. My old username was God of Blades.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey guys I'm back after a long time was busy with school and everything but majoring in college now with Creative Writing and Criminal Justice got back into writing my two stories AVP Last Rites and my character biography so i got back on here now glad to be back. Stalker welcome back mate i was one of the older members when u were here I've been here as ScarredShadow but i was scarredyautja12 lol. flad to see everyone still on here.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well welcome back both of you, it's good to see that some members do return to this site, even after a couple of years.

Good to see you back, ScarredShadow.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith, thanks mate its good to see u still on the site. I see there has been a few changes but I'm glad to see oler members still here and new memebers enjoying the site.

predatoress, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hmm I've never officially left or returned to this site... But yeah, I'm back when being bored out of my mind. But soon I'll be gone again as far as I get co-operation with the Game and Fisheries working. If anyone happened to care what happened to old, beloved Predess;)

Gevaudan, Yautja, 12 years ago

I remember you Predess, I never got the chance to rp with you though.

I just thought you did what other members did, got bored and left.

Welcome back Predatoress, I'm sure Shadowatching will be excited to have you back.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm back.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

I forgot this thread was evne here for a time. Anyway I got out of the hospital a while back. My boyfriend tried to kill me which really sucks. He beat the hell outta me after I found out he was cheating on me. He almost killed me in front of his kid, he whacked his dog with a crowbar after the dog lunged at him while beating me and he hit me in the chest with the crowbar. Lucky for me, his ex-girlfriend(we're friends now), his daughter and his dog(a Presa Canrio?) Rex he's sitting in jail now doing 15 years.

So Halloween was fun I went to a party, I was a Sexy Zombie Nurse, which turned out to be a blast! So life is looking good right now how's everyone else doing?

Well thats a shame about the whole boyfriend trying to beat you to death thing. Mind you if he used a crowbar to attack you, he's obviously a pussy.

Welcome back DarkRogue!, good to know you pulled through that ordeal.

Welcome back Rogue. In Korea, if he beats the shit out of you, it means he really loves you.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah I don't think me ex was doing that to say I love you. Especially when the crowbar came out.