AVP GOLD 2.0 (HL2 Mod) AVPGOLD2.COM

L3gacy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Just wanted to let you guys know about our new Mod :)

AVP GOLD 2.0 is a re-creation of the original AVP/AVP Gold Game. All the things you loved about AVP will be included in this Mod with some new added Features mostly in the Maps. We really want to bring AVP back just the way we all remembered with the possibility of a few new things. This Mod will be powered by the Half-Life 2 Source Engine and the game play will be Identical to the old AVP. Fast paced intense action in dark & creepy maps etc.

http://www.avpgold2.com

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

WAT! That would be one of the greatest things in my entire life. Well you know, unless it sucked.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

sounds good

StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

Can't wait.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

sounds good to me

:) Awesome guys be sure to sign up on our site, There is not much on the site right now as it's a new Mod but give it a few months and I'm sure it will be different

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

That actually sounds pretty interesting. Though I'm not a real fan of games that try to scare you and just, well, fail at it, so I hope this is different.

One game I have in mind when I say this is Bioshock, it's not the best at what it does but it's hell of a lot better than most other games that attempt the same thing. The same goes for Left4Dead.

Hopefully Aliens: CM will be right up there with them. I hope it has a similar feel to Dead Space, that was one scary-ass game.

I don't think Left 4 Dead was meant to scare anyone, it looks more like it's meant to bore the hell out of you with repetitive stuff. But AvP1 was a great game. Much greater than AvP2. And the Source engine has great potential. It's really a great FPS engine, not like these pretentious ones where you can uselessly feel all your body moving, thus affecting your aiming and making the gameplay suck. And with the lighting system from Episode 2, an AvP game would look great.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i like left4dead

How old are you again?

Are you asking me how old I am ?

AVPG 2.0 Media-Release #01 has been posted
http://www.moddb.com/members/avpgold2com/news/avpg-20-media-release-01

No, the guy above that post.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

He's probaly 19 or 18 DW

He's probably 12. But anyway.

About the mod, what you've made so far looks like you've got a whole lot of work to do. The model of the minigun looks pretty good, but i hope that isn't the final skin.