Alien gender awser !

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I read about 13 wickapedia articles and cracked the alien gender code. OK.

Queen:
The queen is a alien born to be acomadated in regular culture as a "female" because it lays eggs. these queens are bigger and stronger than drones.

Now a queens system alowes it to form organs and a simple system. like it repairing itslef. no other forms of alien have this trait.

Face hugger:
facehuggers are a simple form of moveing life forms to a host. the face hugger itself is not a alein meerly a form of moveing a alien. now the alien baby does not have all the chemicals used to make a full drone like human babies.

human babies need a sperm and egg because they have difrent chemicals.

now a facehugger sends the alien orgnism into the host. and usualy the host is fully developed. and since it doesnt have all the chemicals needed to be a alien it takes them from the host. that is also how it takes traits from its host. like 2 difrent animals maiting it wont be one or the other.

This is a concept not prof. but most things are just theorys not proof. i hope this helps.

see the queen is nither male of female and the drones arent either

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Everyone knows the alien gender code is 42. THIS COULD HAVE GONE IN THE TOPIC ABOUT ALENS' GENDERS! Also, anyone can write on wikipedia.

well yeah but it would have bean long a stupid anyways its a topic itself.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

I always loved the idea that Aliens are Omni-Sexual. as a dude who's name excapes me stated "It can just as well fuck you, and kill you."

the Facehugger I felt was realy just a Carrier. the actual Alien is inside the Hugger. the Alien however isn't whole, and that is where the genes it takes from the host comes in. the Alien has to have a form. so it takes usefull traits from the host. however at times the Alien can also take unusefull traits. such as the Predalien (I know the AvP series isn't cannon but just go along with me here) the Alien took the traits of the Predator like the Mandables and such. but it didn't need the Dreadlocks as the Dreads served no usefull perpous. as to why the Alien took these traits are not yet known. I am willing to consider that Aliens actualy like to be stylish with they're forms before they burst from the host's body. likely this Predalien had verry bad tasts. lol!

again as for the Predalien, it was also for some odd reason a young queen. (not a Praetorian a young queen. Praetorians are only cannon in the games and comics universes) but I have a simple theory. the Chestburster didn't have the queen looking head like the Human born Queen did in ALIEN 3. my theory was that the Predalien before it molted into adult size, desided a queen was needed to make a new hive. I am sure it desided to take it upon itself to become the next queen. honestly I can agree with that theory because 'Kane's Son" may have been thinking the same thing. but didn't look like a young queen possibly because it had to grow a bit. Idk.

but genderwise I stick with Omni-Sexual.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm still for the genders. Sue me lol

Even though for parasites it's almost the same (just copy yourself and you'll be somewhat fine), except you can't really evolve or adapt efficiently without genders.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i dont think they have genders

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Omni-sexual:
"Pansexuality or anthrosexuality (anthro- literally meaning human, human sexual) (sometimes referred to as omnisexuality) is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, and/or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex."

I think thats what H.R.Giger tried to show when creating xenomorphs. A sexual being who was supposed to bring fear as well. But then the cartoons and movies ruined the whole thing, creating their own theory that xenomorphs doesnt have genitals or gender. Or else that would make the series be "rated M for mature".
Why? Well not many parents enjoy that their kids read cartoons or watch movies which explains about evolution and mating (a sin!!!), even if the cartoons or movies doesnt show sexual intercourse. And it would be harder to show the stuff on cinema or sell it from regular shops.

Or perhaps some xenomorph nerds is against sex and gender to the extreme since they dont get any in real life. But enjoy hentai all the time ^__^

PS: Mr. Xeno did not try offending nerds, nor did he try offending people who watch hentai. He respect them, he respect you all. He knows people can be desperate sometimes.

- Mr. Xeno's Supervisor

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well I would probably consume more alien stuff if they would show the darker side of our own nature. 'Cos that's where it gets it's power, from libido and chained desires to kill (or the sexual drive as hypothetically speaking in this context). Also our natural phobia against parasites was great invention to combine with these creatures.

Plain killing gets boring (and unhorrific) in the end.