NEW YEAR!!!

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

well new years here well. lets here your AVP new year story. mine is im passed out in the middel of a hive.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't get it. But... Happy new year, all! May this be a better year for everyone.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

"lets here your AVP new year story. mine is im passed out in the middel of a hive.
Born with no soul
"

Uh... what?

But anyway, Happy New Year!

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

-Ish also confused-

-ish part drunk and yesh can drinkish-

Muwahahaha -has to edit before posting all the timez now-

Happy blarg year.

what i mean is write a
story for a Avp new year about you carater like a RPG but just a couple o' storys

Gaunt, Yautja, 15 years ago

Happy new year!!!.

Ok I'll do a short story.
Gaunt woke up in the middle of nowhere, He had a splitting headache, There was only one empty can of larger on the floor next to him but that was oviously enough.
Gaunt then remembered that he had gone to a party, Had a bit to eat, thrashed people at twister and was then given a can of larger, He got drunk and passed out and they must of drove out here and dumped him in the middle of nowhere.
Gaunt desided to try and get back home, He hitched hiked got picked up by some slipnot fans who were returning from a new year gig and was dropped off one mile away from his appartment.
After climbing up eight flights of stares because the elevator was broken, Gaunt got back into his appartment and crashed out on his favourite blue bean bag, Gaunt fell asleep and started to dream about his favourite chew toy, He drouled in his sleep, mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm...rubber.

That's my story, Gaunt is quite simple minded but he knows how to take care of himself, And remember I'm a chestburster one can of larger would probably get me drunk.

So whos next to tell a story?

outcast, Yautja, 15 years ago

Happy New Year!!!!

666, Yautja, 15 years ago

HEPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I killed two 12 packs of beer, and passed out. Woke up,in a bed with a HOT nude chik on either side of me!, a MASIVE hangover, and no memory of what happened. So, what do you think?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

I spent it on the comp. And on the X-Box. I musta gone through four litres of soft drink too.

And got myself a girlfriend. And no, Firehunter, her last name ain't .jpeg or .gif, not even .bmp XD

SDG might be a pdf. file (Say them together"

.png has the best quality and doesn't take much space either. If it's that, then you are one happy man!

i dont get it deathwriatih

You want me to explain it to you?

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

happy new year

yaure why not bu pdf sounds liek peterfile

OTANG, Yautja, 15 years ago

Happy new Year.

Too much spam already, guys.

.jpg .png .bmp and others are image file extentions. Firehunter's sig states that if a nerd says he has a girlfriend, he is probably talking about an image on his computer or on the internet, giving two examples of image file extensions. Malus said that he got a girlfriend while playing console games on new year's eve, which is extremely nerdy, and specified that this girlfriend was not from a family of low quality image file types. Because .jpg and .gif are of low quality indeed. Of course .bmp does not as much affect the quality of the image itself as it is annoyingly large, but Malus specified that she was not from this family of image file types either. The .pdf file extension is used more for text than images of what i know, or for both at the same time and is usually read by Adobe Reader or so. The image file extension .png is the best choice in my opinion, the quality is great and it does not use up lots of space on your hard disk, thus implying that Malus' girlfriend would have a nice character without being fat like a .bmp one would.

Edit: About the spam, we are only talking about what malus did on new year's eve, so it's not really spam since it's a topic about the new year... Oh and i forgot to explain .gif, but you get the idea, right?

say pdf. file with the word file in it

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

This comes a bit late but... Happy New Year! It's getting a bit chilly in here now in January, -31 degrees of Celsius (-23,8 degrees of Fahrenheit) and we had beautiful winter storm on New Year's eve.

Hmmh... But for the story, I do that later. Now I just felt like spamming a bit lol

lol it dont matter bout a story. happy new year