DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

FULL BLOOD DOES NOT INVOLVE WHAT THE FUCK COUNTRY YOU WERE BORN IN!!! WHAT THE FUCK!

Also, it's you who is ignorant, because that's actually what communism means. If only you learned something and got your goddamn facts straight before arguing, maybe arguing wouldn't take so long, yeah?

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

He is Russian in the same way that I am German, being that far back in our lineage our ancestors came from there. He talks as if he just got here on vacation from there.

And he was talking in defense of the Soviet Union's version of communism, saying that if we had let them take over then the world would have become like what I had described ealier. I know the ideal version of communism involves what I described, but it never works out that way.

blood

has

nothing

to

do

with

country

I am almost a full blooded Romanian not because i was born in this country, but because i am the 6th generation of my family born from only Romanian blooded parents. If i have a son with a Romanian woman, no matter if he is born in fucking China or wherever the fuck, he will be a full blooded Romanian and so will be his kids if their mother is Romanian.

The 7 generations pattern is taken from the Bible. Cos if you're gonna invoke some insignifficant shit like bloodlines, you might as well throw in a little Bible to piss off both the christians and the atheists.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Is it wrong that I don't know or care what my ancestery is? I think I've got little bits of Irish, German and some other stuff, but beyond that I have no idea.

As long as you have a little bit of German, you can feel safe.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey im new here but im prety sure romaniens are vampires

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey deathwaith im a cristian and your not a cristian and your crapy that way so go f@%$ of

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot here, but:

What's wrong with not being Christian?

I'm not trying to start anything; I'm honestly curious as to what you meant by that.

becouse your going to hell

Ok, let me be clear: It's perfectly Ok for you to think that. It's your religion, and you are entitled to it.

However, you can't just go around telling people to "fuck off" because you don't agree with them. That's the only rule around here that I'm really a stickler about.

Please don't do that in the future.

ok you can think that but i am not sorry but he cannot disrepect the bible and everything it stands for so im sorry if deathwraith apoligizes

yeh sorry about my brother deathdrop he is kinda annoying

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gah, fundamentalists or extremists from religions are one of the worst things in the world, because all they do is creating a bad name for real religious people who wish to live a normal life and to respect each others views of life, as well for none-believers.

I'm a christian. Just not a fanatic like you. And since i'm a vampire, i'm going to hell anyway, so what the shit, i might just go foolin around a little, no? I sat on the bible once, and i'm pretty sure i farted, is that bad?

But you're probably 12 and have no idea what the bible stands for, am i right?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wow, that was actually really random. Although I'm Christian myself, if I wasn't, I'd be using this joke against you:

"It's your God, your religion; YOU go to hell.

But that'd be mean.

God wants us to be happy, though most things that make us happy are in a Nun's list of Things you do to get into Hell.

^'Nother joke.

Anyway, I believe in God. I believe in divine power. But I'm not a fanboy. Really, leave the religious talk out of the forums. It sparks naughty behavior.

Nuns... and things you do to get into hell...

Well, that was most easily-resolved relegious debate ever. Cool.

WOW i did not see that coming deathwraith and bloo are christians and deathwraith is a f@#kin vampire they are not suposed to be christians wow

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

But apparently, people named Death Stalker are...

Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all entitled to our own beliefs. However, throwing them out in public isn't always the best way to go. Take, for example, saying DW and I aren't 'supposed' to be Christian, whatever that means.

@DW: Heh.

if i were you i whould sleep with one eye open tonight bloo