Most memorable character/scene?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Haven't had one of these in a long time, so I guess there should be another reboot. As the title suggests, who or what is, in your opinion, one of the most memorable characters or scenes of either franchise?

One of mine is always going to be the first Chestbursting scene in Alien. That was truly something I never expected. Watching the movie at such a young age, I wanted to run out of the room screaming, but I couldn't. I wanted to see what happened next. I was instantly hooked.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I much agree with you bloo! i loved that scene of the movie, but my favorite scene out of the Series was in the control room with the Marines Fighting the Aliens! i loved that part!

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

My favourite scene of all time is the dropship scene where Hudson is explaining the weapons to everyone.

The dialogue in aliens is the best part of the franchise as far as I'm concerned. LOVE that movie.

Frankly...I forget why I decided to be a predator in the first place....I was in grade 5 at the time so I might not have been thinking that clearly...

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I liked the beginning of Predator 2, where one of the cops hit on the female and she took him and shown him what a females wrath can be.

We may seem weak, but we are strong as hell...

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Besides the 2 creatures themselves, who are the most memorable. The memorable characters are Ripley for the Alien series and Dutch for Predator series. Ripley is probably the one face besides the Xenos that people associate with the Alien franchise. And Dutch, well he's freakin' Arnold Schwarzenegger, enough said.

The 2 most memorable scenes for me are the Alien Chestburster scene like Bloo said. And the scene where the Predator reveals it face to Dutch which leads to the classic quote "You're one ugly motherf**ker".

Also another scene I'll always remember. I forget the last time I actually watched Predator. I might need to do that again soon...

One character I was always intrigued with was Newt. It's too bad she was killed off.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Best scene from Predator in my opinon:

The face off between Dillon and the Predator. We learn that Dillon really isn't a bad guy, he just had other goals. Plus the amazing effect of his arm being blown off by the plasma blast, so cool!

Honestly every scene in Predator is the best for me, lol.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Arn in the mud with the first full reveal of the predator, perfectly lead up to. i remember when i first saw it i was blown away...however i was like 2 but the memory sticks with me.

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Bloo: To me Newt was one of those characters that had served her purpose in Aliens, being Ripley's motivation throughout the movie. In the context of Alien 3, she wouldn't have been of any use and her death was actually a good thing setting up the whole tragic feel of the movie.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

True TDN. One of my favourite scenes has to be when Apone is pmping the Marines up and trying to get them high on adrililine... Ahh my spelling is awful sorry.
But i thought Apone really cu'ud for the Marines to start 'rocking'.
Also i live in a world where Alien: Rez wasnt made.

I guess you're right TDN. Still, I felt sorry for both her and Ripley.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The only scene i remember from the first time i saw alien is the guy looking at one of the eggs, then it opens, the insides move and the facehugger jumps at him. And also seeing the Derelict from a distance is one of my favourite sights. Picture here.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the giant skeleton in the derelict ship fron the first alien film

nikkie_murray, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

When they first saw a chest burster. I saw it wit Spaz and she made me jump.

I kinda' like that scene where all of the Predators with different mask designs come into the room. There's just something about it.