ridiculous prices!

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i was looking around the net for a mcfarlene predator(scar) action figure and came upon the most ridiculous prices! they were 124bucks each!!! so i was like forget that! i'm going ta ebay. but just knowing that on ebay you can like get them for 10-20 bucks, and on a bunch of diffrent sites you get em for 124bucks is just crazy :S man no action figure should be worth that much, why is stuff so expensive??? :|

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Its sad really when i bought the scar predator toy it was only $12.95 and ya now on the web it "Rare" and it $140

pred.png

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well thay put it at that price because there are so hard to find but they wernt but people say they are "Collectibles" well they can can kiss my collectible a$$ cheapscates "walks out door with knuckle duster" (sry i have had a very long and boring day)

oh this is so funny
Celtic102.jpg
My Funny Flash Movie Site

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Jebus! I know how you fell! I had to look everywhere for some "COLLECTIBLES" and I found them(no joke) at E.B. games for $12.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!