EU Reviews

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Expanded universe, not European Union, though you guys can feel free to contribute as well :)

I figured we should have a review thread for non-movie AvP stuff (comics, games, figures, etc.) It doesn't have to be anything major, although WHY you liked it would help.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i can star one for new game releases like littlebigplanet and fallout 3. stuff like that

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

He said non-movie avp stuff not non-avp stuff. And there already is such a thing, though you may have forgotten about it. In the Comics section of the site you can review comics, in the games section games and so on. This site is more than just the forums, but for some reason noone takes care of the rest of it. For example, my favourite section, Links, is completely empty.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

That's why I thought it would be good to have one on the board; the other sections aren't looked after.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Who else is an admin besides Predator and Preatorian? Maybe someone could help them fix those sections.

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Alien trilogy by Steve/Stephanie Perry is quite swell, as well as their AVP series.