Ready for Predator 3

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here is the News:

It is in productions, but will not be release until sometime in 2007 or 2008, it wants to bring back the fans of Predator, so that is why it will take time to put together and bring out. They want to make this movie a Rated R, and longer then all Predator movies and AVP. After all, Paul Anderson was the Worst director for any of these movies. AVP did not make sense, but was close to the books. The AVP movie should of been more Predator/Alien fights. Less stories of the Humans of the movies and more stories on the Predator and Aliens. They should of got the Lord of the Rings Director, He knows how to get the details in a movie. The director of the first alien and predator movies should of been apart of the AVP movie also.

They are gonna try there best to get The Rock to do the Predator 3 Movie.
Please God help make this the best Predator movie of all time.

James C. Dominguez (Denver, Colorado)

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

If P3 decide to release around that time, I hope they give up those rambo things, try to use different type of character to perform the third movie (becasue they've showed that 'rambo card' with arnie at the 1st already, and danny as cop having conflict in city), so personally I would love to see P3 as a different environment as the first two, and very likely the third one would be the final of pedator series, then the dvd of predator triligy would release....

The master pred is back!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Star Wars Original Trilogy and Beginning Trilogy are good movies (all of them and They are tite! lol) I think they should make a surprise come back with Predator 3 sometime around 2006- 2010

~Another female on Da Site~
28717340771.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

If they do make one, yes God please make it a good one, but I just dont think they are going to bother with it...another AVP i can believe but I think predator movies are dead...I hate to say that...

predsig23.png

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

What about they add a bit of variety to both side hmmmm, like The pred. in Predator 1 is some regular skilled hunter which is an expert in stealth kills; that's 1 clan, and the Preds in AvP are more advanced Predators that use mainly hand to hand combat and tech. to kill their prey; that's another clan. I'm just saying just add a bit more to each side so that people would like to know these creatures.

Heck, George Lucas is better than the Director of AvP. He started Star Wars in like the early 1970s and finished the whole story in 2005, that right there is 6 films in 35 years, but Predator started in 1987 and has only 2 films about them to this very day.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.