About this forum.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

It just seems to me that people around here are reluctant to create new topics, and use older topics to discuss other issues. Which is ok, but the whole point of this forum is to discuss anything related to the alien/predator/avp universe! So please if you've got a theory, question, or something you want to discuss that relates to this site, post a new topic!!

If your new to the forum it is perfectly fine to post a topic introducing yourself. If you've made some cool artwork, like Titanosaur used to, post it up! The rules about graphics only relates to signatures, if you've got some cool fan art based on the franchises, post it!

My point being: post new topics, we're all intelligent enough to figure out what would be considered spam, and even if there is some spam, it is no big deal that is the whole reason me and Angus are around.

Vampyrik, Yautja, 15 years ago

You gotta keep in mind mate is that there is only so much to talk about untill new material is released into the world and see that this site can be rather active at times the qestions get answered and all theories explored in a short time space, Which is why the site goes dead for awhile. Untill new material like movies and games ect.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

true

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

ಠ_ಠ ...why do you go on with the true/i agree comments? You're like someshadow of every member who takes his time to post something elaborate or actually useful for a topic. Seriously, it's about time you started making posts longer than 4 words.

Vampyrik, Yautja, 15 years ago

Least he is trying to show some intrests in topic, Even if it is alittle than a few words, GHis imput is still valid, Yet i know what you mean, More input is needed.

I'm just curiuos on who is active right now as the only people I have seen seems to very low these past few days on my return. Bad times I take it ?

TDN, Yautja, 15 years ago

Oh I'm still here (not going to come back and leave right away). It's just I haven't posted much because like you guys said, there aren't that many new topics. I'm hoping that they release a new game or movie soon (preferably movie as it attracts a larger crowd) so we have new things to discuss about. That and they need to make a new movie to redeem themselves after that mediocre AVP2 movie.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm still here. Though I only left once for about four months.

AVP3 needs to come out already. Not the movie, the game. The movie has no place here.

TDN, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'd love it if they made a new AVP game, but when you think about it a new movie would definetly attract more people. When you think about it, sales of the AVP games were never that good. And like I said, after that very mediocre AVP2 movie, I thought that a new and good (though this might be hard) AVP movie is definetly needed to reinvigorate the franchise.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket