The Predator Quiz on thehunted.tk

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yea, so, hullo. Most of the people here have probably done this countless times. But new members have come and old members may have changed in time. I just saw the thing in PK's profile and realized i'd never done it...

And to my surprize, i, who have always been proud of being part of an alien clan, am not at all a good predator. But look at my pretty smile!

quiz1res2.jpg

I'm not sure if posting so many pictures is allowed (really hard to remember the site's rules when your clan doesn't actually have any), but these are small pictures so, i can has thread leik this pl0x?

Anyway, i'm more interested in what kind of predators the non-predator members turn out to be like after thehunted.tk's standards, so go ahead and post here!

Link to quiz:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/misc/quiz1.php

For fronch people (e.g. lilwrekER): To show us your result you have to copy the first of the two codes you get after you've taken the quiz and add it to your post. No, you can't use it as a sig. Yes, you can put it in your profile.

However with my luck this thread will have either no responses or just spam.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Spam? Madness.

I haven't taken the test in a long while either. I should retake it.

EDIT: Heh:

quiz1res5.jpg

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Meh same as you bloo

quiz1res5.jpg

MrXeno, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Here

32502375916.jpg

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lol i redid the quiz thinking what my character Xeuss would answer and got this:

quiz1res1.jpg

I'd really suck as a pred huh? It's funny that i have predators under my command though huh?

Dragon, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32502375916wh8.jpg

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well now that was unexpected

quiz1res4.jpg

outcast, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

wow...

did better than i thought.

StoneHeart, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Here's Mine: quiz1res6.jpg

Atin_Fordo, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It's okay, guys. This thing ain't accurate. The guy who'd made it admitted to it. It'll sometimes give you an accurate thing, sometimes totally random. I've put in the same answers repeatedly and either got Warrior, Hunter, or Elder out of 'em.

By the way, the beast one is nice. Very nice.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I did the test, It's quite good I'm a young blood take a look. =D

quiz1res3.jpg