A freh start

lilwreker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hi it me i just whant to say that i wont to have a fresh start with u all.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ಠ_ಠ

Making a spam thread is not fresh.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

dude, here's a tip. Start spelling your words correctly.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey, give him a break guys, believe it or not, the great Bloo had terrible grammar when he first joined.

...anyway...

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

he isnt that bad

Exactly. At least he isn't a certain illiterate clan-jumping kid who everyone tried knocking some sense into a year ago.

I'm pretty sure everyone, especially the Shadow Serpents, remembers who that was. Dark moment in SS history...

EDIT: I just remembered. His name was Shadow Warrior. I felt sorry for him but he had it coming.

Anyway, Lilwreck, I'm glad you're willing to change for the better, that's a great start towards something that'll only go up from here.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

you guys wanna know bad gramamer i could be typing and wouldnt know

........see

Actually i did see the gramamer, Voltage >.>

And Bloo, the "Exactly" is invalid, because alien-drone is just as bad as lilwrekER. :3

But seriously, if he (if he really is a person and not an alt of some epic troll) wanted a fresh start, he shouldn't have started by continuing his reign of spam, but by putting that energy into more interesting posts, because i know from my own experience that there will be a time when he will start spamming again anyway. But until then he must earn some respect/fear/confusion.

Oh also, Bloo, your sig doesn't work, check if it's still where you put it.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

you know man you need to switch off.

You need to stop telling me to switch off because it's obviously only making it worse >.>

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I think its his way of saying "SHHHHH"

_peace_

Nah it's alright, I'm going to make a new sig when my laptop arrives in the mail. Should only be a few days now.

So we all agree that the spam ends from this point on? Alright then.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"Hey, give him a break guys, believe it or not, the great Bloo had terrible grammar when he first joined."

Yeah, none of us are perfect spellers, Lilwrek do what I do: use google as your spell check. I'm glad to hear that you plan to stick around this place.