Hey peeps

Vampyrik, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Who is still around here ? I get the feeling the people who I knew here may have gone. Long time since Iv been back here so how are things ?

To the people who don't know me I am an old time member, Been here for a while, Just been away for awhile to. Lol.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well I'm a new member, so nice to meet you :)

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Not sure if i remember ya but my name was Pvt.Vasquez but anyways welcome back!

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Welcome back Vampyrik/Katam lol.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i rememeber you but i never spoke to u, so through new introduction i'm surprise we haven't met lol

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Shouldn't you be a mod?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Katam man, where've you been all this time? Welcome back, you came just in time for Thanksgiving.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Welcome back man! Long time no see.

Yeah I should be a mod but I'm guessing my long absence has had me removed. Nice to see you all again, Been awhile since I have been back to my old home here.

Nice to see all the usual faces alongside new ones. I have had most of you on MSN but I have changed my MSN several times and now have one that I am finaly sticking with. Add me if you want it's:

[email protected]

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You locked the first topic i ever made :')

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oy Katam, welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while. Then again I've only only just returned. I'll be looking forward to the next RPG we'll have.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Katam, TDN...it's like a reunion in here. How has life been treating you fellas? It's been a long time.

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i remember you .. not shure u of me though alien warrior ... and a few other names have pased lol but nice to see u again >:3

Hey TDN, It's been to long my friend, Hope to talk to you more soon and hopefully I shall meet you in the next RPG. ;)

Hey Stalker mate, I'v been good, Keeping busy, What about yourself ?

Get me added on MSN ! :P

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

this is like a family reunion but i'm not being ignored by the relivtives lol

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

if it makes u feel eny more at home i will gladly ignore you :D

Lol. I remember you Voltage, Back when I was known as Katam. Your new to me Lucifer, Nice to meet you. :)

If no one remembers me then maybe alittle reminder of an RPG might help, I was the one who started the "Leap Of Faith" RPG. ;)

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Of course I remember that one. It was the first full RPG (the last one was canceled short) that I participated in. You were also my first RPG kill.

Haha, Yeah, Wasa good fight indeed, Hope to compete again soon.

Damn you, Your coming back topic seems to have more posts, Am I no longer remembered ? :( Lol. No longer popular in my old age here. Lol. No one loves me. XD Lol.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I remember you as Katam and you'll always be Katam<< And no I don't love you, sorry lol Just wanting to say hello. AND WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!? It's like ages ago when I saw you in here.

I remember TDN but for the sake you're a human I'm not gonna post in that thread lol

Maverick98, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey I’m back too. hey all new and old. Seems like quite the reunion indeed couldn’t pass up stopping buy. How is everything and what did I miss lol.