Predator Weapons

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

AVPR introduced new and interesting predator weapons that being so, which two predator weapons from all the movies with predators are your favorite?

Mine are:

1. Wristblades

2. Remote bombs.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

The wristblades from AvP, that get even longer and the Smart Disc from Predator 2, i don't like the shuriken at all...

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

the wrist blades are gonna win hands down for me mate, second is the plasma caster and finally the net gauntlet from AVP all the rest I like equally.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yes, the net and disc are very impressive. I have to agree, wristblades are still amazingly cool to me.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I like their spears. The fact that they can start out as simple batons and become something people of the Hunt would be jealous of still leaves me in mystery.

Jaxon, Yautja, 15 years ago

mine are 1.wristblade and the shurikin in a.v.p that was cool!!!!!

TDN, Yautja, 15 years ago

For me it's the wristblades and plasma casters. Why? Because it's the two original Predator weapons and only with those two weapons the original Predator was able to kill trained commandos (alot more than the ones in AVP could with better weapons).

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Plasma Caster, by a mile and a half, for the same reason TDN stated. I fear the preds on his site have lost the 'Hunting' style that makes P1 the best movie of the entire Predator and AVP movie series.

OTANG, Yautja, 15 years ago

Wristblades are my flavor of choice. Effective, efficient, easy. My modified Combi-stick acts as a short vaulting device, and I hardly ever launch a Smart-disk. I'd rather use it for close combat. Plasma Caster is used even less often. My style is close-in attacks using speed and acrobatics.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i like the wrist blades and net launcher

Kidd, Yautja, 15 years ago

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wristblades.
A classic yautja weapon that has many uses on the fields of war when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. Not only that, it does have several modification, such as the extension of the blades, thanks to Chopper.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

Actually I would say Netgun and Plasmacaster in that order...

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

My favorite predator weapons are wristblades because there very easy to use and a whip that wolf used in AVPR because all u have to do is wrap it around the prey and pull back to see the results.

outcast, Yautja, 15 years ago

Wristblades wins hands for my 1st
My 2nd favorite is the plasma caster

Gaunt, Yautja, 15 years ago

I would say, The speargun from Predator 2 and the netgun from AVP, I think there great =D.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Anyone ever wonder if they used their ships to fight each other? I don't want this to turn into Starwars, just curious...

TDN, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well beside being shown to have that huge laser that was used to cut through the ice, Predator ships had never been showm to posses any other armanent. Even that laser was not used to combat purposes. So it makes me think that Predator ships are there only to serve as transport and the laser is to carve a path into the pyramid.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

well no they are a hunting race they may if they need to but not if they dont....