husky-blood-core

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Your signature is way too big man, remove it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm sorry, but I just had to comment on this one. I've seen huge signatures before, but this is just ridiculous.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

you don't even have one hahhaha BURN!

I'd rather have none than a ridiculously huge one, wouldn't you? I mean, I'd have one right now if I had easy access to Photoshop.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Oh, you're lucky Bloo isn't my subleader anymore, or you'd be subject to some ridiculous threats right now.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

yay

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

You should be lucky not be n my clan, DeathWraith. You would be made fun of, yea so original right? Childish, huh?

Oh, v2, could we pwease pwease pwease have a spam topic, i wanna see a gaiafag make fun of me. I see she's desperate for my attention so please? It wouldn't be fun if it were somewhere else. I mean seriously, could you give her a thread where she can praise how funny i am? Cos she keeps trying to start a spamstorm and it would be a whole lot easier for you if you didn't have to delete her every post, no?

Your in gaia to, so that means your a fag?

See what i mean?

Come on, where is the temper tantrum, DeathWraith?

Angus, i see you're online, could you set that thread up, or would you like me to just stop answering to her posts?

Time and again I see this shit stirring up. Please, for the love of god, create a private message system, P. It's not a demand but more of a suggestion. A good suggestion.

I'm sure everyone who's thinking of joining in this pointless little argument will be sad when they hear of my dramatic conclusion to this whole mess. I'm not going to waste any more time on saying something that I should've said a long, long time ago:

stfu

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bloo I appreciate what your trying to do, but why create a private messaging system that caters to this nonsense? I applaud most of you for being able to turn any topic into an instant spam/arguemnt, it amazes me how some people just sit and wait for that opportunity.

Locked.