your favorite part about Predator in the Concret jungle.

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

What was yours mine was fighting the aliens before you kill mother.

Lucifer, Human, 15 years ago

my fav part ...... probably just stalking random people and murdering them in horrible ways >.>

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

The glaive and maul were my favorite new weapons introduced in Predator:CJ, I also liked the 'Neural Scan' vision mode. I like the game a lot, and I still have to sit down and play it from time to time.

donut, Human, 15 years ago

I don't know why, but I really liked watching him run.

lawl donut. oh well all in all i liked the game entirly.

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

same here but my favourite part was killing the aliens near the end

concretehunter, Human, 15 years ago

well since im practicaly named after that ... anyway i love the epic fights with meiele weapons.

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

It was an alright book. In the game I just liked running around, pretending I was hunting something, and occasionally getting killed.

666, Human, 15 years ago

To see the blood of my prey, on all the walls, that is what I loved about the game. OH and all the things that I could do.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

I liked the whole thing but my favourite part was the cutscenes after the first chapter when he's sent into excile and his return from it.

tawganator, Human, 15 years ago

I really enjoyed just killing random people in what ever way I could think of that might be amusing.

lawl so we can all agree that killing random people was the best.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

I really hate you all and your consoles >.>

I'm gonna boycott all consoles and ensure that only PC games are made.

tawganator, Human, 15 years ago

hey thats not nice some of us have really crappy computers.

well then you will have no reason not to make them uncrappy once there are no more consoles >:3

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

I know this may piss off some of the hardcore PC gamers here, but I've actually gotten to be a lot more comfortable with a console controller than the standard mouse and keyboard.

TribalWerewolf9, Human, 15 years ago

truth be told i always played on PS1 and 2 before i got PC games.Im gettin a wii for christmas

both comp and console are baddass and therefore its a tie, sure i think if they put CG on the comp there could be some excellent gameplay improvments possibly even a multiplayer system who knows.

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

"comfortable with a console controller than the standard mouse and keyboard." Agreed.

Honestly, most of the time your better off buying the new council to play games, because most of us are stuck with the 'stock' family computer, which are usually less than satisfactory for gaming. And buying/upgrading the computer, those costs can equal or exceed the price of a Xbox 360 or PS3.

Nope, never gonna happen. I need a mouse in my right hand, the W A S D Ctrl and Space keys under my left hand fingers, the Q and E right next to them and the numbers on top, and most of all i need to be able to run, turn, crouch, jump and shoot at the same time. And i can't do that with a joystick.

Plus, in life you often need hand-eye coordination, not finger-eye coordination.