i might have lung cancer

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

no one needs to answer cause its horriabl;e and i shouldn't be making fun of this but yeah i wonder whats next for meeeeeeeee

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

...Theres not much I can do since I'm on in the internet and not with you in person, but I'm so sorry to hear that. :C How in god's name did you come to such a conclusion?

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

yah...i am very confused

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Can't you get that part of the lung extracted? You don't quite need all of it. Unless it's too far spread. But if nothing can be done, then i suggest you live the rest of your life either with people you love, either trying to kill yourself with extreme sports. Oh and you could also like get your sins forgiven or something, doesn't hurt to try. Other than that, all i can say is good luck from now on!

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am sorry to hear this man...

There is a risky operation to extract the damaged part of the lung, but that's in the worst case.

Are you on Cell poison now?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

maybe you could just live what remaining time you have left happily. do what you want.

Lucifer, Yautja, 15 years ago

..... i say you need to suck in a lot of Acetylene into them lungs and light a big fire ...

Gaunt, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that.
I hope everything turns out ok for you, but your can never to sure with these things.

GOOD LUCK!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ya you can never to sure, like you can accidentally the whole lung!

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

hope things turn out well for you

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Call me stupid but for some reason I can't see how anyone would seriously have such an illness and use "=D" smiley in the post... *sceptic*

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Absolutely terrific.

i don't know cause i don't want to die hahaha yeah....

well if you didn't know predatress i'm the kinda guy laughs at a joke at a funeral and i'm trying to be sarcasticly happy so i don't make it sound serious but now everyone is telling em this i feel bad now and its might cause it may be something else since i have azma and all the crap but yeah noo i hope i don't jsut turn over and die but wouldn't i live for awhile like 10 years or something and then die or will i die instantly cause i don't really know and i ish i can know but my appointment is next week and well huh this sucks i wonder why i have to be the one but i hope its nothing when they run a few tests cause i never had an azma attack since when i was young but yeah......=D just to throw that in there to be happy about itor something wait you shoudln't be happy well huh i'm talking alot here

no more posts you make me all sad someone lock this liekr ight now before someone telles me i'm gonna die really fast