Alien Quadrilogy!

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

I just got the quadrilogy and it is sooo sweet! who else has it and have they seen the special features of alien? if so, when they explained the derelict ship as an "alien" ship, did they mean xenomorphs, or just some other life...because in 1979, the predator probably hadn't even been conceived.

Shibby!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes I have the alien quadrilogy and havent even seen all the features yet. I love it so much. It is the Ultimate collection.

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

sorry been swigging on grand papers cough medicine....just not with it today

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

the ship belonged to the space jockys.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

It's like horse racing but only it's in space

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Space jockys? I dont get that?

Here... Take it!

ash, Undefined, 19 years ago

im getting it soon and is it 9 discs?? cos thats alot to watch lol ill just watch them one after the other

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

thanks...so who exactly are the jockeys? is it a group of aliens, people, or what?!

Shibby!

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

The Alien Quadrilogy is one of the best DVD boxed sets I have ever witnessed, and I have ALOT of DVDs. I've had it for just over 3 months and I LOVE it. You Alien fans who don't have it...buy it. You will not feel let down afterwards.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

ok as to the who are sace jockys question - i assume you've seen the first alien film? if so then a jocky is the dead creature that dallas, lambert and cane find when they are exploring the derelict spacecraft - y'know, the massive elephant looking creature in a huge chair in the middle of the ship. they were a race of traveling aliens transporting the aliens to an unknown destination when......blah blah blah, i've told this tory so many times, people should read old posts.....

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ash, Undefined, 19 years ago

that pic in ur sig dave did the aliens make that and is it "THE HIVE"??

scarymovie.sig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan