Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Lore and such

Forum

Lore and such

Register or login to post
Lucifer
2008-10-26 00:36:57
Undefined
ok some of ya complain of my spelling ... deal with it its still readable

Ok about how we do characters .... i know we are highly based on movies and tiny bit on games BUT are we allowed to pull from comics " none crossover ones " and some of the books to add or make are RP players looks and ability's ?
shadowatching
2008-10-26 01:08:08
Undefined
TY for deleting mine. I found an old chat with me and Stalker. He basically told me that, its straight up movies and the games. Anything else isn't cannon, so my answer is just what stalker told me

Cannon only, movies and the little bit of games.
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
Lucifer
2008-10-26 01:11:30
Undefined
then ask yourself ... why are you a human pred hybrid ?

like seriously ... i never seen one in eny movies ... and htis is seriouse question
black_warrior
2008-10-26 01:23:18
Yautja
Predator Concrete Jungle (game) had a human pred hybrid. If Predator says its strictly games and movies then that qualifies.

One of Balatu's Gods of Death

PREDATORv2
2008-10-26 01:25:22
Yautja
Thats true, I always thought it cheapened the game. Still I think they're lame.

Lucifer
2008-10-26 01:28:33
Undefined
did it rly ... hmm WAIT it was the final boss i remember .. but he was bulgy and went mad .... so isent that mixture a unstable one ?
shadowatching
2008-10-26 01:30:03
Undefined
TY for bringing that to my attention. Yes, Black I did even find it, but my computer was messing up and i lost the link to the Youtube, where it does SHOW exactly how it was made (not by sex), but of another way and what he looked like after. He did look almost like a Klingon.

I just went on by an old RPG i used to do years ago, before he decided to delete it.

Atleast he gave us a month warning before it happened. Shadow is one of my first characters. Her family was Played by others. I didn't know that, it was part of the game before i saw it.
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
Lucifer
2008-10-26 02:56:19
Undefined
ok but still the matter of wepionry ... how far can the imagination strech of them ...
DeathWraith
2008-10-26 06:01:38
Xenomorph
For the predator weapons? I guess only movies and games. For the human weapons i guess any human weapons that are either real or appear in one of the alien/predator franchises. I would assume ultrapowerful weapons that may appear in any failed attempt at a good AvP movie in the future is off limits, since the action in the RPG's takes place around the years of alien - alien rez., right?

My clan is a bit of a stretch, i mean we have no way of knowing if such an organization would be possible in the AvP reality, but so far i have only hybrids, apart from xeno who is the mascot and lucifer who is once again undecided about what to be.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
shadowatching
2008-10-26 06:09:52
Undefined
I may be mis-reading it. Tomorrow i will take another look, but it seems you have ALL the hybrids?

No, not all. Balatu has one, me silly. Anyway, -lays head on side and tries to rub the headache away= so dizzy. I think i am safe as well as every hybrid, as long as its with in reason.

If Lucy is uncertain, why not do what Dragon did in his profile. Be a super soldier, one of those humans that has been altered for the military not overly done, nor underlay done. Its not xeno hybrid, nor yautja hybrid.... But one of those that has been like remade the blood redone so that they are just as fast and strong as an ox...-ponders=

I my of helped Lucy, unintentionally but Meh, no worries right..even though he says he is leaving..or did i read that wrong too?
DeathWraith
2008-10-26 06:28:23
Xenomorph
no, i said "so far i have only hybrids", as in i don't have any pure humans or predators. Well unless Dragon, whom i've just let in is a human. But if you say Dragon is the same thing as saysell, then no humans or preds yet lol.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
shadowatching
2008-10-26 13:44:05
Undefined
The Super Soldiers consisted mostly of individuals modified using biotechnology. THey are human, just more advanced. I have yet to fight one, in gaia. I have so far taken alot of different actions, one of the hardest being Night Lords, no they are not vampire. Even though Vampire is just as good as Werewolves.

But night lords; The Chaos Space Marines have the same origins as the Space Marines, thus have the same physical power. Due to their allegiance to Chaos, veteran Chaos Marines can be mutated, thus making them into monsters, faster or otherwise superior. Chaos Marines are also virtually immortal due to the time-warping effects of the Eye of Terror, whereby their millennia of experience afford them levels of mastery with advanced battlefield skills and tactics that younger Space Marines may not yet have.

Think of it this way, if you meet one turn around and run like a girl. Trust me, I didn't die, but iw as so close that, pv2's kill on me, would of looked like a child compared to what they did to me in the fight. I should of saved it and shown, but i didn't and i wished i did. Was the epic of all battles...So far...
Lucifer
2008-10-26 14:18:33
Undefined
ok chaos space maries we arent playing Warhammer 40K hun so lets leave that somwhere else als no im not leavign you arent that lucky and also the name is LUCIFER not lucy get it right for crist sake or people think im a woman and then for you wrath ... im human says so below my picture :)

as for wepions ... as long as thay are well " possible " to craft into the AvP world its ok ?
Register or login to post

Predator Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners