Lore and such

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

ok some of ya complain of my spelling ... deal with it its still readable

Ok about how we do characters .... i know we are highly based on movies and tiny bit on games BUT are we allowed to pull from comics " none crossover ones " and some of the books to add or make are RP players looks and ability's ?

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

TY for deleting mine. I found an old chat with me and Stalker. He basically told me that, its straight up movies and the games. Anything else isn't cannon, so my answer is just what stalker told me

Cannon only, movies and the little bit of games.

then ask yourself ... why are you a human pred hybrid ?

like seriously ... i never seen one in eny movies ... and htis is seriouse question

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

Predator Concrete Jungle (game) had a human pred hybrid. If Predator says its strictly games and movies then that qualifies.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Thats true, I always thought it cheapened the game. Still I think they're lame.

did it rly ... hmm WAIT it was the final boss i remember .. but he was bulgy and went mad .... so isent that mixture a unstable one ?

TY for bringing that to my attention. Yes, Black I did even find it, but my computer was messing up and i lost the link to the Youtube, where it does SHOW exactly how it was made (not by sex), but of another way and what he looked like after. He did look almost like a Klingon.

I just went on by an old RPG i used to do years ago, before he decided to delete it.

Atleast he gave us a month warning before it happened. Shadow is one of my first characters. Her family was Played by others. I didn't know that, it was part of the game before i saw it.

ok but still the matter of wepionry ... how far can the imagination strech of them ...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

For the predator weapons? I guess only movies and games. For the human weapons i guess any human weapons that are either real or appear in one of the alien/predator franchises. I would assume ultrapowerful weapons that may appear in any failed attempt at a good AvP movie in the future is off limits, since the action in the RPG's takes place around the years of alien - alien rez., right?

My clan is a bit of a stretch, i mean we have no way of knowing if such an organization would be possible in the AvP reality, but so far i have only hybrids, apart from xeno who is the mascot and lucifer who is once again undecided about what to be.

I may be mis-reading it. Tomorrow i will take another look, but it seems you have ALL the hybrids?

No, not all. Balatu has one, me silly. Anyway, -lays head on side and tries to rub the headache away= so dizzy. I think i am safe as well as every hybrid, as long as its with in reason.

If Lucy is uncertain, why not do what Dragon did in his profile. Be a super soldier, one of those humans that has been altered for the military not overly done, nor underlay done. Its not xeno hybrid, nor yautja hybrid.... But one of those that has been like remade the blood redone so that they are just as fast and strong as an ox...-ponders=

I my of helped Lucy, unintentionally but Meh, no worries right..even though he says he is leaving..or did i read that wrong too?

no, i said "so far i have only hybrids", as in i don't have any pure humans or predators. Well unless Dragon, whom i've just let in is a human. But if you say Dragon is the same thing as saysell, then no humans or preds yet lol.

The Super Soldiers consisted mostly of individuals modified using biotechnology. THey are human, just more advanced. I have yet to fight one, in gaia. I have so far taken alot of different actions, one of the hardest being Night Lords, no they are not vampire. Even though Vampire is just as good as Werewolves.

But night lords; The Chaos Space Marines have the same origins as the Space Marines, thus have the same physical power. Due to their allegiance to Chaos, veteran Chaos Marines can be mutated, thus making them into monsters, faster or otherwise superior. Chaos Marines are also virtually immortal due to the time-warping effects of the Eye of Terror, whereby their millennia of experience afford them levels of mastery with advanced battlefield skills and tactics that younger Space Marines may not yet have.

Think of it this way, if you meet one turn around and run like a girl. Trust me, I didn't die, but iw as so close that, pv2's kill on me, would of looked like a child compared to what they did to me in the fight. I should of saved it and shown, but i didn't and i wished i did. Was the epic of all battles...So far...

ok chaos space maries we arent playing Warhammer 40K hun so lets leave that somwhere else als no im not leavign you arent that lucky and also the name is LUCIFER not lucy get it right for crist sake or people think im a woman and then for you wrath ... im human says so below my picture :)

as for wepions ... as long as thay are well " possible " to craft into the AvP world its ok ?

Please do not call me Hun, Baby, Babe, Princess, Sweet cheeks; Or any of that gooey stuff. It really ticks me off and wish to call you more then lucy.

ok then hun we have a ground for a deal ... i leave them out of your name and you use lucifer .... agreed ?

Lucifer
2008-10-26 14:26:49
Human
ok then hun we have a ground for a deal ... i leave them out of your name and you use lucifer .... agreed ?

I would of..... But you put in the word i don't like. But, you just did it -eye twitch-

Hmm well when you said super soldier i thought of the Ripley kind of human, enhanced with some xenomorph DNA through cloning. Saysell's char fits in my char's story too now, so that's why i thought, because i thought we were talking about AvP, not gaia >.>

The second part is gaia, the first isn't. I seen Super in different places i go, not just here and gaia. I go to almost 4 different ones. 2 of them I am a mod in and its as hard as it was 2 years ago when all the good clan leader's was around to mod this place.

But, Super is just advanced human traits, close to a vampire's strengths. Faster speed, stronger bones and the like.

Look at Malus's and my fight. he tries to be faster and stronger when he isn't as strong as he thinks. He is more super soldier then human.

And HOW do they fit in AvP, because that's what this topic's about??

that is what i was saying keep the 40K in 40K and the gaia in gaia T_T and i only used that because you said lucy in yours ...

Super human is from what i remember trying to be talked about in the real world.

and the reason i said it here, is because it reminds me of those Space Jocky's

But Freak it, forget it. i quit this chat in the main forum. I will be in my clan and the rpg.

OH and the other person that tries to make a deal. Watch your words if you wish me to be nice to your name. If i seen you are sincere, i would of agreed. But, i seen that you are not, so your nick name sticks. Until I know your serious. I was, why do you think i responded without the nick name.