Alien 3

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Do you think the original idea to have the movie set in a monastery would have been better or worse than being set in a prison?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hmmm i think it would have been just different, not necessarily better or worse, but with certain differences. That idea could have been made into a good movie as well.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

To me it doesn't really matter. They still would've used the Dogalien, which is more of a curse than it is a blessing. It encouraged Bataliens, Frogaliens, GorillaAliens, and all that other taboo shite.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i think it might have been better

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am beginning to understand the fronch filosophy, mhm. But may i be so bold as to ask WHY you think it would be better with a church in stead of a prison?

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

What would have made the movie better is if the actors that played newt and hicks had decided to continue their roles.

Killing them off is what kinda dampered the movie for me.

Church, prison...doesn't really matter too much.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Being surrounded by monks instead of serial rapists wouldn't have been as interesting for Ripley. The whole church planet idea was just too out there for me.

tawganator, Yautja, 15 years ago

Oh yeah the prison was clearly the better choice, It would of been a bit wierd seeing a bunch of monks running around swearing like there's no tomorrow. They probably would of burned Riply as a witch or something.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

I couldn't get over the fact that Hicks got killed off. Kinda ruined the movie for me. Still, depends on what kind of monks you're talking about here. If they were Shaolin monks, the bug would have had a few problems.

i just think in a church it might have been more suspenseful

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien 3 is my favorite of the franchise, next the original of course. Dave and I used to chat in agreement about this.

i think it is a good movie