question. BIG question for me.

Xenomorphbane, Yautja, 15 years ago

um, alright.....im not sure if theirs already a thread made for this but im to lazy to go searching all 19o something pages on this forum. so i'll make this quick:

does anyone know anything about the ships used by predators? like as far as different classes, names, types, capabilities, weapons, all that crap.

i swear i've looked EVERYWHERE for this stuff i can't find a damn thing!

if you guys already have a thread about this please post it here.

but if not, please tell me if you know.

no smart asses permitted. :P lol

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

You didn't have to put the lst part down (smart ass's) because, you would get them anyway.

But, I think there really isn't no "class" for them. Just, Mother ship, clan ship and Pod (the kind for scouts, like a roundabout)

no i know im gonna get smart asses, im jk

but.......hmmm...........wasn't the wolfs ship from AvP-R different?

it wasn't a pod, it was like......a medium size ship it was like a regular starfighter (like in star wars)

wasn't it? i mat be wrong. but if someone has like a whole list of canon pred ships please let me know.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

It could be a regular one, like a clan ship. Since its big enough to look like it. I do agree, that one is different then the other's i seen.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

I kinda thought the Wolf's ship was very similar to City Hunter's in size. Not insanely big for a large clanship, but not podsized.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well this is obvioulsy the question to which the answer is 42.

But seriously, we don't really know, we just assume they have very big ships, smaller ships and small ships... Like the ship from AvP was a really big ship, the ship that Wolf and City hunter came with were smaller ships and the one that crashed in AvPR was a small ship.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

i thought the one that crashed in AVPR and the one from AVP were the same ship.

yea........thats what i was thinking too................

and yet it appeared smaller for some reason in AvP:R

idk

but im looking for the names, like different classes. the type of ship it was. anything. we seriously don't know? that sucks, they should make some thing up thats canon........

It was a cargo ship that supposedly left from the one in AvP along with the predalien. At least we know Scar got home safe and was burried or burned or eaten or raped by tentacles or disintegrated with HONOUR! Whatever their tradition for their honorable dead is.

no, im not talking about the cargo ship that took the predalien and scar.

im talking about the ship that "the wolf" took to get to earth.

we're guessing it was a smaller clan ship

Well wait, what? How could the ship that Wolf took appear smaller in AvPR?

wasn't it just a regular ship? like a smaller ship and he just landed on the planet? because it definately wasn't one of those mother ships, and it definitely wasn't a pod. so is it somewhere in-between?

we were thinking clan ship.

Didn't i already say there were small ships, big ships and medium ships? lol

ok, BUT WHAT ARE THEY CALLED?!?!?! lmao

do you know if they are classed, or named or anything, or can we just refer to them as "clan ship"?