a suggestion for rpg

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

maybe later on when theres another suggestion for an rpg

i'm thinking we should have an under world rpg where if u died in any of the rpgs u fight in this one no matter your rank or clan but u have to have died so =P yeah that ideas out so let it bake in your brains abit comments are welcome nothing bad

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

BETTER IDEA:

If a Xeno manages to kill you, they can opt to instead impregnate your character in the hive. You have the choice of continuing to RP- As the Xeno that bursts outta ya.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

BETTER IDEA!

If you love to sail the sea, you are a pirate!

But really, i kinda like the idea of predators, humans and xeno fighting in the afterlife lol...

Sorry. I can't make it to the afterlife, I'm too awesoem to die.

That's what they all say when they're not allowed in.

Lawl. But in my case, 'tis truth.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

punk

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Voltie - are you sure we all would end up in same place in afterlife? I mean, some of us are regular clients for the lashtail...

I like the idea of continuing the RPG as an alien though (if getting facehugged), would've done in the last one where I participated 'cos things were getting too boring.

Yeah, thanks. Since capturing enemies alive would be tough (You'd have to make sure that you don't damage them enough to kill them during the fight) would balance out the imense advantage this gave the bugs. Even though players could still opt to say no. It'd be down to the player's choice.

Yea, well see, there's the flaw in YOUR plot. I can't get facehugged.

Plot? No, my plans for your demise are different, mate.