New Predator film....HUH?

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

www.latinoreview.com

scroll down once on to see what I believe is a big lie.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

were there really 5 preds in the original cut of avp? i saw anderson say it in an interview and was disappointed to not see it in theaters.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

technically - (and i've seen this in print) thats not true, avp was considered to be a stand alone movie, paul anderson was tlaking about it in a movie magazine (sorry folks, cant remember which one)

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

my biggest problem with most of these supposed makings of a 3rd predator.. its all internet. nothing in print.. if i ever see anything in print ill believe it. until then.. its all garbage. and honestly. i think AvP should just be considered both alien 5 and predator 3. I mean it is just another installment in the franchise.

Here... Take it!

I know you would definitly enjoy it AVPFREAK.

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

i need to get that book.

yaeh like i said it's a giant lie.

yea well in the book their were five which made it alot better because it let it have more action. It sad that they didnt have 5 in theaters. :(

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

its rubbish. just about every film site i've been too has said there are no plans for any other predator movies as the franchise hasnt got a strong enough following.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

avp. worth the read. puts the film in its shadow. also, aliens - female war. fantastic book.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

All this talk about the novels...That's it, I'm going to the book store right after school and buy myself a pair or two, go home, and indulge in hours worth of literary esctacy. Any recommended titles?

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

the novel is fantastic, i have it right next to me at work now, its far more detailed than the pathetic movie, anderson should have followed the book closely, we would have got all the fighting we craved then...

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Whats great about the book.. it explains everything that was kind of off in the movie. or just didnt make sense. predators being in the artic, aliens being made SO fast.

Darkhorse, Undefined, 19 years ago

I went to thatsite didnt find it,wonder why