The stats system

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

I am the only one on here who thinks the stats system is abit too indepth? I mean the stats such as : Teamwork, Leadership, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Spirit are all rather pointless (particualy from the RPG point of view). As they serve no purpose. When has the Teamwork stat ever been used?
Also surely Intelligence and Wisdom will be shown in a persons posts, it's not like having a 0 Intelligence means you have to speak more linear and "noob" like.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Hmmm well i guess P just ran out of ideas for stats, because with a lower number of stats, you would have too many stat points eventually

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

true

yet another inovative idea brought to us by alien-drone... Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

DeathWraith,i like you as you can be a funny bastard,like your recent post to Alien-Drone,and as our clans are allies now.
But i know your tired of listening to the same questions and answers and tireless annoying members,.Eg.Lilwrek,Pratorain13.
Just take it easy as my mother once told me "If you dont have anything nice to say,dont say nothing at all" :D.

What you just said to me wasn't nice, where as complimenting his inovative idea and thanking him for sharing it with us was very nice of me in my opinion, now you should take your >his mother was mentioned here, but not anymore< 's advice and not say delusional stuff like "our clans are allies now" because that's not true and it's not nice to lie. Only saysell and the humans in his command are allies with your clan. I won't hesitate to shoot you where it hurts least but is most effective the next time we meet in an RPG. :D

MrXeno, Human, 15 years ago

And dont bring your mother in this discussion.

I mean, poor woman. Shes innocent and all :(

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

Yea, bringing your mother into this just aint nice.

Yes, in fact i'm gonna edit my post so that it no longer mentions your mother.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Ah, the joys of sarcasm.