Malus

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

If you do have permission by a mod then I cant say anything...but other than that making a rpg isnt something to be done right now. It was said that you can create an rpg only at rank 50 or above but I believe you would still need permission from a mod.

Also, the only active members are members of your clan, so you could actually just put it in the your clan forum instead.

Plus The Lost Souls RPG still isnt finished..

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

The RPG is locked for now, the current one is still going, & you didn't get permission from a mod. I have no idea how that has been omitted from the rules. Once Lost Souls is finished, then you can work out what you're going to do.

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

when will lost souls be finished

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

whenever its finished......

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

-sigh- Can't even train my troops, eh?

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Training is done within the Clan forum. In your place, not out infront.

thought you knew that.

Yeah, I also thought that the RP area with it's updates would be better for that. Especially since I was hoping to at some point bring in another clan.

I also thought that since members of rank 60 or above were now allowed to create RP's, this overruled the whole 'Ask a Mod' thing, which was never in the rules anyway, and not added in.

I still think it was implied.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Its ranks 50 and above that have the ability to create RPGs.

Ah, that was a typo. After all, I only rank 55. -slaps self on forehead-

Still, implications ain't good enough in rules. Point is, I thought things mighta changed. They havn't. My bad.

It is fine. -smacks malus on the back in a hard pat for some unknown reason- we all make mistakes ^_^

Hopefully, we only make them once.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

HOPEFULLY!