The Future of the Franchises

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

With AVP: Requiem in the dust, & no mention of where both of the iconic film series's are heading next, where would you like to see them taken? Another Alien movie...a third Predator, another AVP...or would you prefer that both franchises came to an end before they are tarnished?

The latest news suggests that Fox are likely to go back to Predator 3, with John Davis mentioning that bringing back Arnie after his political career is a definite possibility.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

I would like to see where they take off from avp2 cause i want to know who the women was at the ending and waht will happen to the pred technology but i think they should end it with a final war with hmans and predators and aliens where the festation has ended up all over the world and predators are there to get rid of them all yet theres humans in the way and the world ends up being destroyed

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think they should let the old girl die, to be honest they have over milked all three franchies to the point of overkill.

Saying that however, I would like to see a new AvP game (PC, FPS only) but without all this over done bloom and special effects you seen in new releases *cough* cyrsis *cough*

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I wouldn't mind another Predator movie, but they should shovel, bury and shut up the avp movies. The only content seemed to show how great computer generated scenes are, and not put effort on the character development. I hope that if they make another movie, they would go back to the basis.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

The female at the end is Yantie (Sp?) part of malus's organization . Ok, if they make one or the other, and games. Then isn't all the questions answered? The hybrid part is answered in side of one of the games, i found that out not by playing it, but watching since i been swamped by so many things at once.

If they make a pred, they should do it at the right time. THey did it 2 times before, they can do it again. But to answer more questions. and do it tastefully of course. hell a anime kind is just as good or CGI that way its done properly and just right

alien 5? well...come on don't make me laugh, anyone can do an alien movie, why bring in weaver in again? why not another like her daughter...before Weaver came back from crynostasis.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think they tied the knot. First the Predator movies occured then the AvP movies...and after AvP2 Yutani used the Yautja technology to produced the tools, ships and technology for the Alien franchise. I other words, they're done, the list is, P1, P2, AvP, AvP-R, A, A2, A3, A-Res. It's kind of cool to think that way, because that would say that the Predators are what produced the technology for Aliens...in other words the Alien movies all happened thanks to the Predators... Aliens and Predators are finished, they tied up loose ends and brought all the questions their answers and closed them up...what more do you want?

Tell me about Female preds, how do they live when not fighting. What about hybrids, is the game that shows a hybrid actually real or is the game false

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

"The latest news suggests that Fox are likely to go back to Predator 3, with John Davis mentioning that bringing back Arnie after his political career is a definite possibility."

I dont like that idea too much considering Dutch supposedly died weeks after the events of the first Predator...

He may be a different character.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

they will probably have a femal pred soon or later jsut for the women and stuff they always do that to movies

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 15 years ago

Just as long as they don't totally ruin both series...as long as people can still say they like Aliens or Predators...everything is cool.

btw Voltage-3000...I also put it in the Signature requests, as well as here but I made a sig you could use. It's kind of small but I did my best.

URL:

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v3000sigzl2.png

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

All i can say is... I'm afraid of how Predator 3 will turn out. I bet they'll make just another "LOL, me muscles, big bada boom lol, pred roar, pred hurt, pred shoot, pred die, EVERYONE LIVES YAY!" And that will be the whole plot of the movie.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

its scary how accurate that was.

"big bada boom"

Aww, but I've always loved the 5th element... lol But true.

I'm not a fan of showing predator hybrids in the movies even I made the whole concept of being a hybrid before any of those games... I mean, they're still predators, almost god-like creatures. I don't want humans getting mixed with them. Nor I want some Pamela Anderson yautja princess' running around... Yack><

I like predators. As ultimate masculine characters without flaws. Except the stupidity when they let the prey win 'cos of their respect of the honor.

As well as aliens... You saw what came out from Resurrection... A ultimate form of the cancer we spread in our genes. Yacky.

Shadow - predators... In anime? To be honest I can't think of anything worse than that... I would rather marry the newborn and have a spawn of those slimeballs rather than seeing predators in anime. Not to be rude but still... *Shudders*

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yeah, i agree with, shadowatching. A anime kind predator in a movie would be awesome. Who could resist seeing a female predator with a slim sexy body with large boobs, and two large eyes, and a little mouth? And whenever she faught a xenomorph or a human being, she would fight them in a colorfull way and yell out "SUPERSLASHTHASONOFABITCHLOLOLOLOL"
while the background shows rainbow colors in slow motion when the camera zooms into her face.

Her dreadlocks would of course be on fire while she fights, but they're normally black since she is emo. And she would have a dark background where her family have been murdered, and she shows this silent icecold personality whenever someone talks to her.
"You do not understand this great pain in my heart, lol."
And to make this better, her theme song comes of course from the boy band, Linkin Park or Tokio Hotel.

And she cuts her self day and night when she dont get her will.

THE END

Eh... Just make it into a splatter... Makes more sense to the franchise...

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

I agree.

I'm tellin' you guys. Alien vs Predator Christmas special.

With anime.

and...

batman.

woooo

xenotaris, Yautja, 15 years ago

I like the Anime idea,
Young Female Predators and Humans are gona look hot.
It would be cool if there was a heroic Xenoborg.

no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Predators in an anime would actually work. If it wasn't like Naruto or Pokemon or Bleach or something. I doubt anyone here has ever seen Blood: The Last Vampire, or Blood+. Or even Ghost in the Shell or Fullmetal Alchemist. Those styles would actually work if put to their limits and past. You wouldn't have over-reactive voice-acting, over-reactive animation scenes where little red and blue dots go over chibi characters with hyper-expressive backgrounds, kinetic blasts, telling the enemy what you were going to do next, choppy animation, huge knockers, long talks in between fights... it would have to be like Batman: Gotham Knight's stuff.

To all the anime haters, I recommend you look up FMA and Blood: The Last Vampire. Sometimes they can be pretty corny but it'll wipe out every stereotype you have about an anime from your mind. It did for me - I hated anime with a passion before watching Fullmetal.