my alien toy

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well i got anather alien toy and it is 20cm its iner mouth can came out and its head can glow in the dark it was so cool and i got scared when i saw it in the nigte lol.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I do hope your not continuing to spam......i would be upset about it......I see no reason why this would even be here....OFF TOPIC is there for a reason like this....

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well not really, seen as I am presuming this "alien toy" is a Giger xenomorph, so henceforth AvP related and allowed to be discussed on the main board. Even if it is somewhat, lacking in intellectual conversation.

guys and girls i am not spamming i just go it yesterday.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

sounds like the kenner Alien figure. if anybody is interested, I also got an Alien figure. its the AvP-R Alien Warrior from NECA stands 9 inchs tall (realy NECA stated it to be only 7 inchs, but when stood upright and strait, its infact almost 9 inchs tall). quite nice. got it as a gift from my sweet lady friend.I don't like the A:R body design, but I love the figure as its my first real ever Alien figure. the only gripe I have with it is the tail's inner wire not goin all the way to the blade like its supposed to, and that the inner jaws don't come out. but other then that its a great figure. after all I am starting an Alien figure collection. I hope to get the NECA Clasic 2ft Alien figure and the Predalien figure.

i have that one it was my 2 alien toy.