CONGRADULATIONS NEW CLAN LEADERS!

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

Well guys you did it! i would personaly like to say congrats and Good job to all who recived thier new clan! For those people who submitted a request and didnt get it, i am truely sorry, but hey we got three new clans that we can work with now! So Congrats to DW and Dunn! Enjoy guys!

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Thanks. Congrats to you too. Already said that, but doesn't hurt saying it again. And congratulations Malus. May we all lead our clans to glory!

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

You mean gory? << jk

Congrats of the new clans, maybe we get some action in here now. Be very afraid... Theehee.

predator428, Human, 15 years ago

Congrats to DW, Sam and Peterson on your new clans, you guys deserve them. Now lets see if you "newcomers" can stand up against the original five...

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

...Which needs active members. I have seen only Balatu members and some of the AD coming online once in a while.

BTW does AD have new leader selected by now? (OT)

No Kidd is still the Commanding Officer. But i thank you all who congradulated me, and i can assure you we will surpass the prevous clan leaders!

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

So... The 'Younger Generation' has finally succeeded. All I can say is good luck to you boys, because you three are going to need it. Hey, maybe you might survive against us old timers, but until then, earn your place amongst us.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

I actually plan on stealing it, in stead of earning it.

Thats funny lol.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Thanks peolpe, for giving me this chance to show you how it's done :P

Those whom agreed to be Employed by the Corporation, your applications and membership rights are being approved as we speak.

And Dw, Peterson, looks like we made it! Let's show these oldtimers what new blood can do eh?

Lueshi, Human, 15 years ago

Congrats >_>

nikkie_murray, Human, 15 years ago

I am going to request that, the leader of AD stays a leader. I am not going to have the tug of war of leadership, nor would I stand for it. But, congrats. Malus, that tells me there, that your wanting the clan more for greed and pleasure of your own way, then what its there for. I am wondering if your greed would over take your heart.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Odd, how you're sounding exactly like shadow.

lol well thanks to all who congradulated me and the other leaders.